Woman ticketed for shouting profanities at her overflowing toilet.

Can you blame the cop? Cussing at the thing after all the **** it's taken from her? I'd have arrested her too.:o

Police cite woman for potty mouth: cussing out her toilet

SCRANTON, Pa. — Talk about a potty mouth.

A Scranton woman who allegedly shouted profanities at her overflowing toilet within earshot of a neighbor was cited for disorderly conduct, authorities said.

Dawn Herb could face up to 90 days in jail and a fine of up to $300.

"It doesn't make any sense. I was in my house. It's not like I was outside or drunk," Herb told The Times-Tribune of Scranton.

"The toilet was overflowing and leaking down into the kitchen and I was yelling (for my daughter) to get the mop."

Herb doesn't recall exactly what she said, but she admitted letting more than a few choice words fly near an open bathroom window Thursday night.

Her next-door neighbor, a city police officer who was off-duty at the time, asked her to keep it down, police said. When she continued, the officer called police.

Mary Catherine Roper, an attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union in Philadelphia, took issue with the citation.

"You can't prosecute somebody for swearing at a cop or a toilet," she said.

I can't believe that SH@T (Pun intended) :cmad:

See this is the kinda **** i try to get across to people, not matter how much freedom you think we have, we really don't have any at all.

Getting fined for cursing in your OWN home on your OWN property is so ridiculous and absurd and i cant stand this kind of ****. these things are only gonna get worse as i get older.

i can see myself and many people getting fined or jailed for something as stupid or even dumber than this.

I think if anyone/anything should be cited, it'd be the toilet for overflowing and for causing pain and suffering to that poor woman. If she's not that stressed out, she wouldn't be cussing at it. Damn toilet.

how much does a plumber charge for fixing a toilet nowadays?

It goes to show that people have to curse at things.It's their own fault.

She clearly did it out of frustration though, its like me cursing at the TV when I play a video game, or a football fan watching the game yelling and cursing at the TV because his team is losing terribly.

I'm sure all of you had yelled at something out of sheer frustration.

She clearly did it out of frustration though, its like me cursing at the TV when I play a video game, or a football fan watching the game yelling and cursing at the TV because his team is losing terribly.

I'm sure all of you had yelled at something out of sheer frustration.

Whao. You should chill dude. I heard yelling at the T.V. will get you 5 years now.

people need to yank the stick out of their @sses

Wow, now this chick was having a bad day.

*toilet overflows into the kitchen*
"$^$%^%&*&^&^$%&$%!!!!!!!":cmad:

*officer comes in*
"Here is a ticket for $300, ma'am."

"$%&^$%&%%^#&^$&*&!!!!!!!":cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member