Woman wakes up with foreign accent

pitom! ani lo medaberet englit. raq eevret midbarti. ki yesh li ef-ay-es.

My high school French teacher got into a skiing accident where he hit his head and when he came to, he could only speak in French for awhile...

All of these women sounded better with their new accents. I saw this story about one woman years ago and she actually lost all her friends over it.

Some friends... I have to say... the clip with the American chick that had the French accent... you can't tell me that's a bad thing I'm sorry... now I am sure there are a lot of other impairments to speech... but why your friends and family would think any less of you because of that doesn't make sense to me.

I want to wake up one day and just not being able to speak anything but Italian. That would be comedy gold, I tells ya.

Some friends... I have to say... the clip with the American chick that had the French accent... you can't tell me that's a bad thing I'm sorry... now I am sure there are a lot of other impairments to speech... but why your friends and family would think any less of you because of that doesn't make sense to me.

I believe it was the woman with the british accent who went from sounding like a man to an actual woman.

I believe it was the woman with the british accent who went from sounding like a man to an actual woman.

[YT]U6y0voUoeGE[/YT]

Here's that whole case... crap quality but just as in depth.

Oh, she is from Port Angeles. That's where my great uncle lives... if he is still alive. We haven't talked to him in about fifteen years

I think its dorment memories of past lives they've lived (memories of how they used to talk).

But thats just me, I like supernatural spooky stuff.

Hey guys, I bet Meryl Streep wakes up each morning with a different foreign accent every morning.

Ahh man, I wanna be run over and wake up to speak like a pirate! That would be sweeeeeeet. :D

thats sad...but hawt at the same time

Once a foreign girl passed out at my office and when she came to she could only speak in her native language, she understood everyone but could reply. In any case, it's pretty crazy to wake up with an accent. That would be kind of cool. As long as it's not an unattractive accent.

No one wants to wake up with a Chinese accent really...

I want a british accent. Because brits are evil.

Last edited:
I wanna wake up one morning with Anthony Hopkins's voice.

I can imitate a North and Eastern English accent pretty well.

A hit on the noggin, I wouldn't mind waking up with an accent like that without even trying. :p

-TNC

I have a perfect Canadian accent! ITS A TALENT THAT CAN'T BE BEAT I TELL YOU

I was originally African and I immersed myself SO WELL that my english is pristine! My mom likes to say an African wind brought her to Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"