Women are now oppressing men in a epic feminist conspiracy

Paradoxium

Making Your Head Explode
Reaction score
As Layoffs Surge, Women May Pass Men in Job Force
The proportion of women who are working has changed very little since the recession started. But a full 82 percent of the job losses have befallen men, who are heavily represented in distressed industries like manufacturing and construction. Women tend to be employed in areas like education and health care, which are less sensitive to economic ups and downs, and in jobs that allow more time for child care and other domestic work.
Obviously this is a case of stupid logic fail, because certain sectors are overrepresented by men, and as the articles cites, that's because women choose ones different niches to spend more time with their children. Perfectly reasonable. This of course is also partially why the wage "gap" in general is as big as it is (not entirely mind you).

But since this statistical anomaly is seen as some form of institutional discrimination, as taught in colleges ... ahem... oppression hissss... :cmad: :cmad:

Maybe this is a perfect excuse and time to let women do all the full time work while men do some minor chores and play video games at home or head to the golf course :o:up:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dPF0SGh_PQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dPF0SGh_PQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Maybe this is a perfect excuse and time to let women do all the full time work while men do some minor chores and play video games at home or head to the golf course.

So basically what you're doing is trivializing/degrading the full time, stay at home mothers position like all they do is just sit around and watch soaps all day.

Raising a child(s) on a daily basis is a full time JOB.

sorry for the double post.

Maybe the women in these jobs are doing a better, more efficient job, and therefore they are keeping their jobs and not being laid off.......

Just a thought.....

OR, there are simply more men to women in the corporate world, and therefore would have more laid off.....

Too many products too little air time it seems. The stations would rather sell crap instead of covertly teaching our children.

I for one am glad they tricked me into learning with snappy tunes.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

So basically what you're doing is trivializing/degrading the full time, stay at home mothers position like all they do is just sit around and watch soaps all day.

Raising a child(s) on a daily basis is a full time JOB.
Where the hell did I say anything about full time mothers raising children? I actually have no problem with that, if anything feminists probably have more of a beef with these type of women. :funny:

Maybe the women in these jobs are doing a better, more efficient job, and therefore they are keeping their jobs and not being laid off.......

Just a thought.....

OR, there are simply more men to women in the corporate world, and therefore would have more laid off.....
They choose sectors that tend to be more stable: health and education. This is also why women don't die as often on the job as men (90%+ of the time are men). These statistical difference boils down to choice, which is not a problem. Just using the argument that some feminists make... in reverse to show absurd it is. Not everything is discrimination. Drives me nuts sometimes when I keep hearing the 78 cents thing. It's actually a good thing when you control for data, the gap is not as big as people make it out to be.

I'd be more worried about the percentage of men who hand over their manhood to their wives after their wedding nights as opposed to the supposed impact of male-dominated jobs in the workforce, if you're looking for a feminine conspiracy. :)

I'd be more worried about the percentage of men who hand over their manhood to their wives after their wedding nights as opposed to the supposed impact of male-dominated jobs in the workforce, if you're looking for a feminine conspiracy. :)
There are guys doing this without marriage. Only difference with marriage is if things get sour, they have the privilege of losing half their money. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"