Why Women Love Gay Men

It's okay, terry. You aren't the first guy to have a crush on me. :p

"And I will cut that *****'s throat to get him!" That entire routine was brilliant.

Is it true, ladies? Do you go to the bathroom in groups because you don't trust your girl-friends to be alone with your boyfriend?
hahah I never heard this one before, or maybe I forgotten :funny:

Yeah, we got that from this:

:hehe:

I was the only one immature enough to make that joke? DON'T JUDGE ME!

HA!!!
I'm willing to have jokes made at my expense, as long as I'm not insulted. And I wasn't so.
HA!:awesome::awesome:

I don't see the harm in being able to groom yourself and wear a nice shirt every now and then, but I think that the gay fashion sense is vastly overrated, because for most men it's simply not relevant. Why should I spend an hour every day looking through fashion catalogues when I could be spending that time repairing the house, cooking, or pretty much anything? If I buy a "fashionable shirt," in a year's time no-one will care about it, so to me it just doesn't seem important.

Eh, from my personal experience, its safe to assume that some girls enjoy having a gay friend because they can do whatever they want without feeling "guilty" or worried about being taken "advantage of" because the guy is gay. Of course, my ex WAS a ****...

Girls claim they get hot if a dude is just in a t-shirt and jeans, so why even make the effort? :o

Girls claim they get hot if a dude is just in a t-shirt and jeans, so why even make the effort? :o

I'm pretty sure that they get hot dependent on how hot the guy wearing the jeans and t-shirt are. So if you're a hot guy... wear jeans and a t-shirt. If you feel like that's not cutting it... maybe you should up it.

It still feels good if a girl can find me attractive too. My female friends are always telling me of girls that find me hot, but get disappointed when they learn I'm gay. It makes me kinda sad... but then I remember that a vagina is about as hot as a squid to me...

It still feels good if a girl can find me attractive too. My female friends are always telling me of girls that find me hot, but get disappointed when they learn I'm gay. It makes me kinda sad... but then I remember that a vagina is about as hot as a squid to me...

Sexy sexy hot squid...

The gay men here make the point that they don't want a "chick with a dick" because, what would be the point? So whats up with the lesbian community where one rarely sees fem/fem relationships? I'm more familiar with the lesbian culture since my two closest family members are bisexual, and this is something I've noticed. There is definitely always a "man" in lesbian relationships.

I always figured girls like gay men, not just because of style, sensitivity and not being jumped, but for the same reason girls like "friend zone guys", because they have to give almost nothing back to the relationship. No pressure. At least, that's been my experience in high school and college, observing said interactions.

I'm pretty sure that they get hot dependent on how hot the guy wearing the jeans and t-shirt are. So if you're a hot guy... wear jeans and a t-shirt. If you feel like that's not cutting it... maybe you should up it.

So basically the uglier you are, the better you have to dress.

Generally if the guy is good looking with a good physique (athletic not overly hulked up), he is gonna be able to pull off looking good in most things. Especially if the clothing is more form fitting - in that it plays to your body. You get the picture. Neil Strauss was a guy who managed to pull it off right despite his initial look.

I don't see the harm in being able to groom yourself and wear a nice shirt every now and then, but I think that the gay fashion sense is vastly overrated, because for most men it's simply not relevant. Why should I spend an hour every day looking through fashion catalogues when I could be spending that time repairing the house, cooking, or pretty much anything? If I buy a "fashionable shirt," in a year's time no-one will care about it, so to me it just doesn't seem important.

Because women want a man who can take care of himself..if you put in effort into yourself every time you walk out that door,you will show that not only can you take care of yourself,but you can take care of her,it's not something you should do "Once in a while" you need to dress nice everyday. Life is a mirror...want a super hot g/f? start looking super hot yourself.

Because women want a man who can take care of himself..if you put in effort into yourself every time you walk out that door,you will show that not only can you take care of yourself,but you can take care of her,it's not something you should do "Once in a while" you need to dress nice everyday. Life is a mirror...want a super hot g/f? start looking super hot yourself.

Yes there is nothing wrong with a bloke grooming himself and looking after himself or whatever.

I shave regularly (even though I hate it, I prefer the stubble look) and my missus says I'm always well dressed. I style my hair nice, throw on some after shave/cologne.

But what baffles me is seeing blokes who CLEARLY spend an hour in the mirror before they go out. With their overly styled facial hair, their plucked eye brows, their fake tan etc. It's just ridiculous. There is male grooming, but that is just taking it too far.

How do woman find that attractive? A man who spends just as much time in front of the mirror or maybe MORE time in front of the mirror, than them?

Physical fitness

Yes, it’s a bit of a stereotype, but you’ll probably concede that many of the gay men you know are serious about physical fitness, and that’s another reason why women love gay men. Of course, heterosexual women are big fans of the carefully sculpted male form. Gay or straight, women enjoy being in the presence of a well-built man.

However, it’s also the shared interest in working out and living a healthy lifestyle that women appreciate about their gay friends. In many instances, gay men simply take better care of themselves than we do, and our female companions would appreciate it if we followed suit. So take a cue from your athletically inclined gay friends, and hit the gym with your significant other, or join her when she goes for a run.

At least do a sit-up or two, tubby.

Hahahahaha. The people in my life are the exact opposite of what this article is implying. My male friends are 1000% more active than my female friends. The day one of my buddies' g/fs has to drag him to the gym, I'll eat my hat. Either none of my couple friends work out and they're both out of shape, or only the guy goes.

There are 2 or 3 gay dudes at my gyms and they're chubsters.

The real reason women love gay men: attention

Last edited:
I'm proud of the fact that not a single person knows I'm gay, unless I tell them. :) Is it bad to take pride in that? Lol.

And I definetly think that the stereotype of a gay man is, unfortunetly, a man flaunting rainbows and tight clothing, prancin' around with a lisp. :/

And folks wonder why I like to hide myself from most people..

I'm proud of the fact that not a single person knows I'm gay, unless I tell them. :) Is it bad to take pride in that? Lol.

And I definetly think that the stereotype of a gay man is, unfortunetly, a man flaunting rainbows and tight clothing, prancin' around with a lisp. :/

And folks wonder why I like to hide myself from most people..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"