Women with bigger paychecks do less housework, says study

Are we still expecting our women to do all the cleaning? Hey guys, we can get off our asses and clean too.

My Ex Wife was a stay at home mom and still did no cleaning :cmad: :csad:

A new study finds that you can get money to study anything! :wow:

If you have bigger paycheck, why do the cleaning yourself when you can pay someone else to to it?

Women who are employed eat less dog food, study says.

Exactly. I mean, come on, now they are wasting money funding ******ed surveys the outcome of which is obvious from the beginning? Of course, if a woman earns a bigger paycheck, chances are that it is because she is busting ass at the office instead of doing the dishes. :dry:

This just in....women with bigger boobs earn bigger paychecks AND do less housework :heart:

I know there's a joke about penis size I could make somehow related to this article, but it's just not happening :(

I wish they'd stop peeking in my windows. :cmad:

I have no issues cleaning....considering I live by myself. someone has to do it

I have no issues cleaning....considering I live by myself. someone has to do it
You're a woman?

I'm a clean freak. However, I'd rather clean my home myself than hire someone to do it as I don't like anyone else touching my stuff.

You're a woman?

I'm a clean freak. However, I'd rather clean my home myself than hire someone to do it as I don't like anyone else touching my stuff.

Nope...not a woman (checks)...nope...but I was raised by a single mom who wanted to make sure I didnt need to rely on someone to cook and clean for me....so I've been doing housework and laundry since I was 10....I get all weird when someone else tries to do my laundry

Nope...not a woman (checks)...nope...but I was raised by a single mom who wanted to make sure I didnt need to rely on someone to cook and clean for me....so I've been doing housework and laundry since I was 10....I get all weird when someone else tries to do my laundry
A man who can cook and clean... I tip my hat off (if I was wearing one) for you. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"