Women

they're very sneaky creatures. they try to manipulate you, but it doesn't work on me because I'm the master of manipulation.

You need to be ten steps ahead, my friend

They are not.

Girls are made of everything nice.

It's the boys that are made of otherwise.

Maxwell Smart said:
They're all full of ****. That is all.

:mad:
wannabet1og.jpg

War Lord said:
They are not.

Girls are made of everything nice.

It's the boys that are made of otherwise.

:D you are a nice person :D

thsmilekitty0tb.jpg

I'm pissed right now cause I sent a friend request to this chick on myspace who lives in DFW(which is where i'll be moving before long) because I thought a)shes actually in my league looks-wise b)she seemed cool from her profile at least

But i got denied. Why? Who ****ing knows. She probably thinks shes a lot hotter than she is.

Maxwell Smart said:
They're all full of ****. That is all.

All of them? No wai. I'm going to sleep.

edit: Hahahha, upon reading the post above....

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

When it comes down to it both sides have their share. Doesn't matter if their nice, good, evil or what. The genetics does a serious number on both sides.

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm pissed right now cause I sent a friend request to this chick on myspace who lives in DFW(which is where i'll be moving before long) because I thought a)shes actually in my league looks-wise b)she seemed cool from her profile at least

But i got denied. Why? Who ****ing knows. She probably thinks shes a lot hotter than she is.

or that you're a psycho net stalker :o

Maxwell Smart said:

In my experience, dealing with women in general comes down to the rejection. You eventvually hit on a good one and get a relationship out of it. Things get extremely complicated and new rules are instigated. Enjoy the freedom of a non-relationship, while it lasts.

Master Chief said:
All of them? No wai. I'm going to sleep.

edit: Hahahha, upon reading the post above....

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

**** yourself there, buddy. :)

Tsunulia said:
or that you're a psycho net stalker

She had ****ing "Dating" listed as one of her reasons for being on MySpace. And its not like I'm some guy from California, I'm actually in(well soon, and im fairly close now anyway) the same area as her.

TwilightPro101 said:
In my experience, dealing with women in general comes down to the rejection. You eventvually hit on a good one and get a relationship out of it. Things get extremely complicated and new rules are instigated. Enjoy the freedom of a non-relationship, while it lasts.

Oh yeah cause I'm loving it now

KingOfDreams said:
I love the smell of sexism in the morning.

I'm sorry but I'm just sick of all these *****es. Whens my time coming damit? What the **** is wrong with me? **** them.

Be glad you discovered that she was shallow before you invested so much of yourself.

When did trying to get girls over the internet become so popular?

Women are here for our amusement. And to make babies.

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm sorry but I'm just sick of all these *****es. Whens my time coming damit? What the **** is wrong with me? **** them.

with that kind of attitude...........................................................never :o

tzarinna said:
Be glad you discovered that she was shallow before you invested so much of yourself.

I guess.. :(

I just really thought she was in my league.. it was disheartening.

Tsunulia said:
with that kind of attitude.......................................... .................never

WOMEN have given me this attitude.

Its like back during my Freshman year of High school several years ago..

For the first time i had a crush on a girl, and it wasnt this vapid thing because I thought she was hot but instead I liked her because I actually thought she was cool. And she wouldn't have anything to do with me. Nada. Zip. God I must have asked her out ten times, and she kept rejecting me, each time worse than the last.

No wonder I developed a fear of approaching women. My first true attempt went so terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"