Here are the front and back covers of my copy of the steelbook:

IMG_7989.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

Here are the front and back covers of my copy of the steelbook:

IMG_7989.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

I kept on trying to figure out if that's a scratch on the cover on her left arm when I got mine :oldrazz:

Did you have trouble taking the disc out? the press thingy doesn't have a button and I kept the disc in the blu ray player as I am scared of breaking it if I put it back in the cover :csad:

I've watched most of the extra features. They're pretty good. It was cool seeing the Amazons training, as stuff like how they used the old collodion process for the old photograph, Zack Snyder's cameo, and some behind the scenes shooting. The extended scenes only had a bit of extra footage that you can see why they cut (as is usually the case.) The blooper reel is funny, Gal is always breaking with laughter. There could've been a bit more with the supporting actors and more on the history of WW in the comics.

I kept on trying to figure out if that's a scratch on the cover on her left arm when I got mine :oldrazz:

Did you have trouble taking the disc out? the press thingy doesn't have a button and I kept the disc in the blu ray player as I am scared of breaking it if I put it back in the cover :csad:

I wondered the exact same thing! Like, did I scratch it when it was in my bag?

I had heaps of trouble taking the disc out and even worried the first time watching it that I could've damaged it. But it was fine.

I've watched most of the extra features. They're pretty good. It was cool seeing the Amazons training, as stuff like how they used the old collodion process for the old photograph, Zack Snyder's cameo, and some behind the scenes shooting. The extended scenes only had a bit of extra footage that you can see why they cut (as is usually the case.) The blooper reel is funny, Gal is always breaking with laughter. There could've been a bit more with the supporting actors and more on the history of WW in the comics.

I wondered the exact same thing! Like, did I scratch it when it was in my bag?

I had heaps of trouble taking the disc out and even worried the first time watching it that I could've damaged it. But it was fine.

Lol. That's good it's not damaged.

Any tips on how to take it out? I kept the disc in the player because I might not be able to take it out of the cover again!

Gonna watch the special features tonight!

Lol. That's good it's not damaged.

Any tips on how to take it out? I kept the disc in the player because I might not be able to take it out of the cover again!

Gonna watch the special features tonight!

It's still a bit difficult to take out but not as much. I find that if I hold it completely in my hands (not lie it flat on a table) and hold the edges of the disc and press the centre at the same time it won't only lift one side of the disc. :funny: It's complicated! You could always just put the disc in a spare dvd case, which I might do if I have any more trouble.

Last edited:
It's still a bit difficult to take out but not as much. I find that if I hold it completely in my hands (not lie it flat on a table) and hold the edges of the disc and press the centre at the same time it won't only lift one side of the disc. :funny: It's complicated! You could always just put the disc in a spare dvd case, which I might do if I have any more trouble.

Thanks, lol, that sounds hard but I'll give it a go. Maybe you need to do a youtube video :oldrazz:

I am thinking of putting my Suicide Squad theatrical version in the WW cover and vise versa, but that could be an insult to Diana

woo hoo! My Blu Ray bonus has all CC(closed captions)

actually, SS had mandarin subtitles, I wonder why they didn't have it for WW

woo hoo! My Blu Ray bonus has all CC(closed captions)

Warners has been including subtitles for bonus features since 2010 (I think). It's strange how the WW bonus features have subs for English, French, Japanese, Korean and Thai but not the movie itself.

The MOS DVD got a Thai dub, but the Blu-ray a Mandarin dub. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"