Woo hoo!! Mexico decriminalizes drugs!!!

Immortalfire said:
Big whoop. Maybe they'll stay on their side of the border now.

and maybe you'll stay on your side of the bed :mad:

blind_fury said:
Yeah. Now Americans are going to immigrate to Mexico.

*packs bong in suitcase*

Yep. Spring Break just got even more crazy.

let's all get naked and have mexican babies :up:

alright you guys hold the phone. Its great that they decriminialized Mary Jane Watson Cronic, but heroin and cocaine? Are you kidding me? If you have relatives in inner cities here in California you know full well that **** is gonna wind up on the streets in massive quantities. How the Hell do you think Mexico is destroying the American inter structure, through high cholesterol food? If the drugs are legal and easy to come by in mexico all the drug lords can match their profits by bringing it here. Buckle your seatbelts ladies and gents the local news is sure to become interesting through time.

Mr. Credible said:
i think the only reason our government won't do the same and legalize "drugs" is because they can't make money from it... they can only make money from arresting people for doing it.

how do you think cocaine found its way to the ghetto? Compton is a helluva distance from Tijuana. Logically when you look at it it seems the authorities could do a lot more to control drug use, but in a city where crime and violence is rampant, why is the stuff even being allowed there? One word my friend...

GENTRIFICATION!

dialog-vega4.gif
I don't get it, can't our government sell drugs or start corporations that sell drugs so as to make money off it? How is it our government cannot make money off drugs so instead they have to arrest people for doing it?

ObakeTora said:
alright you guys hold the phone. Its great that they decriminialized Mary Jane Watson Cronic, but heroin and cocaine? Are you kidding me? If you have relatives in inner cities here in California you know full well that **** is gonna wind up on the streets in massive quantities. How the Hell do you think Mexico is destroying the American inter structure, through high cholesterol food? If the drugs are legal and easy to come by in mexico all the drug lords can match their profits by bringing it here. Buckle your seatbelts ladies and gents the local news is sure to become interesting through time.

how do you think cocaine found its way to the ghetto? Compton is a helluva distance from Tijuana. Logically when you look at it it seems the authorities could do a lot more to control drug use, but in a city where crime and violence is rampant, why is the stuff even being allowed there? One word my friend...

GENTRIFICATION!

Even though I beleive that the best way to get rid of the heroin and cocaine problem is to legalize and regulate it, I thank you for bringing up the point of how these drugs have been, and are being, used by those in power for the purposes of gentrification and institutionalized racism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"