Woot!

The Squirrel

Le Rongeur
Reaction score
I'm twenty one!

I've got a I-Pod Video Nano!

And my first taste of alchol!

The Spritzer was the best.

LOL! You're 21st b-day sounds more fun than mine.
Happy Birthday!

Yipee Cayote! You just started drinkin' I started when i was 15.

I'm twenty one!

I've got a I-Pod Video Nano!

And my first taste of alchol!

The Spritzer was the best.

Your 21, and you just now had your first alcoholic beverage, did you live in a cave or where your parents strict and religious?

or your just not a rule breaker.

Captain Morgan Tattoo rum and coke is the greatest drink ever devised by man, you must have it.

Your 21, and you just now had your first alcoholic beverage, did you live in a cave or where your parents strict and religious?

Not everybody's a delinquent in their youth.

Not a rule breaker, and it has just never really appealed to me. I don't even like Tea or Coffee.

The Spritzer was good because it had Sprite in it.

I turn 21 in 3 days... I plan on going to classes until 7, then getting some Olive Garden, and then doing some work and going to sleep, lol. Woo birthday.

I turn 21 in 3 days... I plan on going to classes until 7, then getting some Olive Garden, and then doing some work and going to sleep, lol. Woo birthday.

Well that's how my actually birth "day" went, because I have had to work all week.

Tonight was just the party.

I can't even get my new license on my birthday because state offices are closed on the 12th. If I can't get Lincoln's birthday off, neither should they! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"