World War 3 here we come

Tangled Web said:
More like
US, Britain, Poland ,Israel vs. Russia, Iran, Iraq and North Korea.
:confused: Why would Russia be with them?

Jourmugand said:
The United States will be crushed,i wouldnt be suprised if Iran already had a nuke and is going to fire it into the American heartland.

Your anti-American attitude is rediculous.

First of all the American military would crush the Iranian military just like we did to the Iraqi military. The American military is still the most powerful in the world due to its technological superiority over all militaries, despite having trouble in Iraq. Insurgents would be a much bigger problem than the Iranian military.

Second, Iranian missiles can't reach the United States. If Iran fired a nuclear missile, it would attack Israel. The United States on the other hand has the capability to attack any point of the world with its missiles.

You honestly have no f**king clue what you are talking about whenever you bash the United States, you just bash it for the hell of it.

Anyways on topic, it's about f**king time. I knew that Russia and China would bow down to the Western powers demands on Iran eventually when things went to far. It has gotten to the point where there is no reason to Iran defend Iran without damaging the Russian and Chinese reputations. Thus they had no choice but to side with the Western powers by threatening sanctions. Hopefully, Iran will now listen, now that they have exhausted and lost their Russian and Chinese support.

Tangled Web said:
More like
US, Britain, Poland ,Israel vs. Russia, Iran, Iraq and North Korea.

No way, the five powers plus Germany have threatened to punish Iran. The Iraqi government is now an American ally. The only countries that would support Iran would be Syria, North Korea, and maybe Venezuela. And they wouldn't be stupid enough to take on an UN sponsored collalition.

I think you all ought to know there is only one nation brazen enough so far to use it's nukes and stockpile them en mass, and thats the United States.

I thought Russia said that they'd back Iran.

I think France is to ***** to help us.

Tangled Web said:
I thought Russia said that they'd back Iran.

Well that and the fact they don't seem to like us.

hippie_hunter said:
No way, the five powers plus Germany have threatened to punish Iran. The Iraqi government is now an American ally. The only countries that would support Iran would be Syria, North Korea, and maybe Venezuela. And they wouldn't be stupid enough to take on an UN sponsored collalition.

"collalition"?

Lets all have a science and history lesson. Lots to comment on here.

Darthphere said:
1 nuke against our like what 3,000. Im sure will be ok.
Now I'm not arguing on if the US could beat Iran, It probably could [would be a bad idea, look at Iraq and Afganastan now] however 'saying that we would be ok.. even if only 1 bomb hit us is completely wrong.

The following information is from "The Effects of Nuclear War" (Washington: Office of Technology Assessment, Congress of the United States, 1979)

724px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

Nevada, 1953

Remember 1979 , how much more powerful do you think Nukes would be 27 years later?

Nukes have many layers:

1. An explosive blast. Much of a Nukes damage is done by this shockwave. The first part is a wall of pressure that can blow down sky scrapers (A wall would feel the force of a 180 TONS hitting it). Second part is mass wind speed that can range from 200-500 MPH.

2. Ionizing Radiation. Atom Splitting. Destroys 99% of everything in the area.

3. Thermal Radiation. Burns people miles away. Even 5-10 miles away people will get sun burns and eye damage.

4. Fallout. People in a 250 mile radius can be inflicted with a lethal dose of radiation. Wind from there can push the Fallout to pretty much anywhere on the globe.

5. Long term effects. The area nuked would be unlivable for 10-20 years at least. Going in that area would kill you. The testing site in Nevada is still facing problems of birth defects and probably will for another 50-100 years.

If one nuke hit a major city, like New York, 8 million people would die. That puts the 2,000 deaths of katrina and 3,000 of 9/11 far behind. A nuke to the heart land would kill 2-5 million people and destroy America's food supply probably forever. Being hit ANYWHERE would immedatly make us a third world country.

Nukes should NEVER be messed with. The effects of a single blast today would change the lives of the entire world. Millions of deaths. The world economy would crash. And who knows what would happen to earth itself.

Sure one nuke might not kill every single American [it would sure damage every family]. Sure we would blow them away more then they could us. We would 'win', but everyone, everyone, would lose.

Other stuff:

Dude America can destroy the world 15 times over--the entire world--we'll be fine.
This includes America being destroied too.

First of all the American military would crush the Iranian military just like we did to the Iraqi military. The American military is still the most powerful in the world due to its technological superiority over all militaries, despite having trouble in Iraq.
Yes, we crushed the Iraqi military...on this 1027th[I think] day since 'mission accomplished.' No question that America's army has the best technology. Do not assume that because you have the technology, you have the advantage. The US Revolutionary War, and Vietnam are great examples of this. We are not invincible. We never were. We never will be.

Second, Iranian missiles can't reach the United States.
You keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep.

I think you all ought to know there is only one nation brazen enough so far to use it's nukes and stockpile them en mass, and thats the United States.
As of 2005 there are 29,000 known nukes. 96% of them are in the USA and China.

Typical France bashing.

Does this mean nothing to you?
sl-home.jpg

We would not have a nation if not for the French.

"America probably could not have won its freedom from the British during the American Revolution without the help of the French. France provided arms, ships, money, and men to the American colonies. Some Frenchmen - most notably the Marquis de Lafayette, a close friend of George Washington - even became high-ranking officers in the American army."

The French then gave us this statue as a gift as allies.

From then we did help save them in WWII. Dept repayed?

Do not be so quick to call the French '******'. Maybe they see there good friends [us] doing things they think are stupid. Maybe we should take our friends thoughts into consideration.

dpm07 said:
You really need to engage yourself in a better understanding of world politics before you make a blatant statement of "World War 3 here we come". In all likelihood, there will not be a WWIII as we have men of distinction leading the countries that you mentioned. Regardless of whether we agree with certain political views, none of the world powers want a WWIII and will likely work to resolve the issues facing imminent threat.

Tony B Liar, Jacques Chirac, George W Bush, Angela Merkel, some chinese bloke who has , i would wager, been responsible for more Human Rights violations than Saddam Hussein woulf get through on a bad day, and of course, lets not forget, cuddly Dobby the house elf Putin.

I would have thought that "tossers, w*nkers, C*cks,C*cksuckers C*nts, ass holes, and various other terms of endearment would cover that motley bunch. The only one with a half decent reputation is Merkel, and thats only cos she has been in power for less than a year. and is about as charismatic as a particularly dull stick.

Tangled Web said:
This is going on and what aspects of politics does our government focus on? Immigration? This nuclear buisness is very important and scary stuff,but it gets NO press in the States.
No, the press waits until AFTER the war has started to ask questions. Makes you wonder why they call it "the liberal" media.

casusev said:
Yes, we crushed the Iraqi military...on this 1027th[I think] day since 'mission accomplished.' No question that America's army has the best technology. Do not assume that because you have the technology, you have the advantage. The US Revolutionary War, and Vietnam are great examples of this. We are not invincible. We never were. We never will be.
While I do agree with you that we are not invincible, you do have one major thing wrong with this statement. The insurgency is not the Iraqi military. The Iraqi military was crushed. The current insurgency is a much bigger problem than the former Iraqi military ever was.

You keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep.
Read the news once and a while, Iran is testing ballistic missiles but they can only go so far. Right now they can reach Israel, not the United States. Iranian technology has not gotten that far yet. Russian, European, and Chinese technology on the other hand, thats a different story.

As of 2005 there are 29,000 known nukes. 96% of them are in the USA and China.
I'm pretty sure that most of the world's nuclear weapons are possessed by the United States and Russia :confused: Not China, though I bet that they are catching up pretty quickly.

Typical France bashing.
It was probally a joke :o

We would not have a nation if not for the French.
Possibly, but we did have help from the Spanish and Dutch also. And the French only helped us in their own interests, not ours.

From then we did help save them in WWII. Dept repayed?
World War I too :o

Do not be so quick to call the French '******'. Maybe they see there good friends [us] doing things they think are stupid. Maybe we should take our friends thoughts into consideration.
The French "*****" joke exists because ever since Napoleon died they have barely won a war EVER! The Franco-Prussian War, the stalemate of World War I, the surrender of World War II, losing French Indochina, and losing Algeria. That's how that joke has come to be.

Like Ultimate Captain America said: "Surrender! Do you think that this A on my head stands for France?" :p

hippie_hunter said:
Like Ultimate Captain America said: "Surrender! Do you think that this A on my head stands for France?" :p

616 Cap has the upmost respect for the french.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"