Worst Case Scenario: Back-up Plan for the Failure of Banjo Kazooie 3.

Nintendo will burn in hell when the game is played by shaking the controller. Then minigames will be handled by shaking the controller. Menu navigation? Shaking the controller. Want to return the game? Shake the controller.

Innovation = rocks.

And not even a decent console to innovate on. :(

F**k the Wii and f**k Nintendo. Gimmicky piece of trash. Ironic how after years of claiming about pandering to the "hardcore gamer", Nintendo will most likely end up making them an even more niche and ultimately irrelevant segment of the gaming population. :down

I was with Nintendo right up to the Gamecube release. Holy crap, they went straight to hell.

You're damn right. Though Rare practically made that console. :o

Nintendo pretty much sucks for third party. It's sad when they're the only company releasing actual interesting games on their console.

Before the PS2/GC/Xbox generation came along and the bar was set that every game needed to sound like a movie and the production value standards were lifted considerably, Nintendo was doing just fine. Their games still sound like they do on the NES and they've been left behind in many other ways as well.

I can't believe people are buying some of those games at full price. Those low-effort titles should be nowhere near the cost of Oblivion. :mad:

Especially crap like "WiiFit". What the hell is that, seriously? It's not even an actual game, it's just a crappy training video for a games system.

jeez so this is what goes on in the microsoft forums, nintendo bad the dont care 'bout the hardcores...cry me a f'ing river, when nintendo made great games for the gamecube you guys scoffed and happily skipped over to sony and microsoft, you guys just left nintendo behind like a grandmother left at the nursing home who everyone fondly remembers but never give a damn to go vist. nintendo's always been conservative, so why you guys find their family friendly approach shocking, is beyond me. you guys are just like sony and microsoft you counted nintendo out and its coming to bite you in the asses now. and in all honesty nintendo's games have never been tremendously difficult, so they have been casual all the time you guys just didnt either care or bother to notice. im no hardcore player but i beat super mario 64 with almost all the stars, but thats suposed to be a hardcore game!

nintendo games still sell pretty darn well so maybe sticking to the true and tried formula is not bad, hell most first party titles and even third party titles come close to nintendo's in house development, find me one that can even be in the same legue withe nintendo...you cant! nintendo does a damn good job at what the do, they survived being in third place twice can sega and atari say the same? they have created more recognizable icons than any other companies combined, when bungie does that call me! hell their name is household brand everyones heard about of nintendo and the gameboy and now the ds and Wii. face facts nintendo wised up they figured out that they were never meant to compete in the console arms race and in the end their quirkyness would prevail, and the 17+ million consumers would agree. there is no such thing as hardcore and casual gamer just gamers...and it would be wise to remember that.

p.s. banjo kazooie would have his as in headlock by bowser with mario and luigi alternating who gives him is next asswhipping.

i still love rare though and hope for the best!

Banjo > Anything Nintendo has ever made. Ever.

Do you search for posts with the keyword Nintendo, or what? :huh:

I need to find out what she's using, and get into the business of selling it. People will pay top dollar for potent **** like that.

I love when we can, as a community, come together like this.

I love how idiotic you "true" gamers are... so viral and so much hatred for a system you claim "can't stand up to your precious system" yet you do nothing but bash it... when nintendo fans really A) don't care B) don't bash you guys and C) wait... hmm makes me wonder if 1) you've ever even played a wii more then 2 seconds, or 2) are only soo bitter because your system isn't doing so well compared to the wii

I have a Wii, played Zelda for 30 hours, and now it's collecting dust in my room. Argument terminated.

and wii atitude adjustment-hardcore gamer edition

my post makes complete sense, nintendo's always been casual...you guys just never noticed.

and no i dont look up posts for the words with nintendo i wasnt going to say anything about until you guys started trashing nintendo. i actually wanted to know how banjo kazooie 3 was coming along until everyone brought up the whole nintendo's kiddy debate and how they suck. jeez, does everything have to a wii is kiddy debate, let it go when nintendo goes broke from their decision you have free reign to laugh your asses off at them. but until then **** about it, because the last time i checked nintendo was kicking both sony and microsoft asses as of right now...

Do Wii users have some sort of feud with English? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"