Worst Movies Ever Made.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Not many people do this kind of poll but i figured there was so many really bad films out there that it be fun too slam really bad movies and no one need feel offended as compared too a best movie poll. You can hate a film to your hearts content. I will select as many movies as i can. I looked over several films but cannot find a bad movie in golden age of cinema most of the rotten movie stinkers were after the 70's till now.
I don't consider a classic B movie as bad for Clint Eastwood had some great B westerns which was sadly what called.
Give me a view minutes too post the poll.

Batman And Robin, May aswell get it out of the way.

Seed of Chucky

...goddamn. :down

Nah, you're not trying hard enough if you answer Batman & Robin. Sure, it's bad, and so is Plan 9 from Outer Space and The Day After Tomorrow, but they're still pretty entertaining if you watch them wanting a good laugh. A really bad movie is something that's just so bland that it's not even "so bad, it's good" material. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But then, this forum is filled with stick up the ass fanboys who take everything so seriously, so I fully expect B&R, Spider-Man 3, X3, Transformers 2 and a ton of others who don't deserve "worst movie ever" to fill this thread by the time I get back tonight.

Also expect someone to give me reasons why I'm wrong and that Batman & Robin is completely unwatchable, while simultaneously praising Nolan's films as if they were carved on stone tablets and brought to them by Moses. (Also expect a comment about me being bitter.)

Nostraferretus has spoken.

The remake of Rollerball. First movie I really regretted seeing in the theater.

Don't tell her it's me.

Not only the worst movie in existence but the worst Kiwi accent ever attempted.

Steve Guttenberg fails at life.

The worst movie I have seen is Vercingétorix with Christopher Lambert.

What Dreams May Come.

I was really looking forward to this back in the day. I thought the trailer looked great. Little did i know it was gonna be a two-hour wankfest that gives whole new depths of meaning of the word 'pretentious'.

Sheep, hobbits, rugby, kiwi (both fruit and bird), Footrot Flats and... uh... sheep.

Wait, Zoolander?! What the hell is that doing there? It's awesome! And in no way is SR one of the worst movies ever. This is Bryan Singer we're talking about here. There are FAR worse movies then that.

Catwoman is probably the worst. B&R is too obvious. Technically, B&R is great for what it is. And you can laugh about it. There is NOTHING funny about Catwoman and technically it is horrible. The worst editing I have ever seen.

the toywith robion william
what dreams may come true
sTOMP THE YARD
MADIE GOES TO JAIL
dURMLINE
Enught
MISSION TO MARS

Last edited:
It's my opinion. Not trying to incite a riot. If you liked it, hey awesome. It's just that I didn't care for it.

Carry on

The Dark Knight

Ian_McKellen_jako_Magneto_602593.jpg

The war has just begun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95