Worst Movies Ever Made.

Eragon.

It wouldn't have been hard at all to take the books and bend some of the elements to create a good movie. Paolini's dancing around really interesting ideas, but seems to fall back into a multitude of cliches. I did like the Razac in this movie more than in the book, but that's it.

Plus Galbatorix was a walking cliche.

Gangs of the dead and zombie nation are tied for the worst movies ever made. I bought gangs of the dead for six dollars for some reason and have been passing it on like a deadly virus to anyone who thinks they can sit through it.

Special Dead is pretty bad. It's actually one of those movies that you laugh at, but regardless of what you're laughing at, it's still wrong. At some points, you laugh because the movie is flat-out terrible. But at other points, you'll probably chuckle at the parts that are intended to be funny... trouble is, those "funny" parts are nothing more than the filmmakers poking fun at mentally challenged people.

How can Superman Returns be included on the poll?

It was a solid, well directed, well acted, well written film. It got critical praise.

This was by no means a poorly made film, or even a film of poor quality. It may not be the Superman film you or some people had wanted....but it was a good film.

-R

How can Superman Returns be included on the poll?

It was a solid, well directed, well acted, well written film. It got critical praise.

This was by no means a poorly made film, or even a film of poor quality. It may not be the Superman film you or some people had wanted....but it was a good film.

-R

Okay, it's well directed and well written. But the film just suffers from wanting to be like the Donner movies. Routh's performance was merely an impression when I think he has something to offer so much more. Not to mention Bosworth was miscast as Lane. She was pretty in the movie, but she didn't really have a strong screen presence.

Superman Returns, in the long haul, was an admirable failure.

the thing with superman returns was that it was boring imo
the story was alright, but this is a movie about a man made of steel, a man that can fly, and a lot of other powers, it lacked the action that could have been.

It's not even the action, Marvel001.

They could have done ALOT with the idea of Superman coming back to the world that has forgotten him. They could have gone in so many creative directions with the film..However, once Supes saved the plane, the movie almost becomes a beat-for-beat remake of the original Superman film. In other words: Great idea were touched upon but not fully explored..

Not only that, Lex's role was distant and pretty much a recap of Gene Hackman's Lex. And he wasn't even the modern day Luthor Tycoon); he was the silly con-man from the old movies. People don't wanna see that version, I'm sorry.

It's not even the action, Marvel001.

They could have done ALOT with the idea of Superman coming back to the world that has forgotten him. They could have gone in so many creative directions with the film..However, once Supes saved the plane, the movie almost becomes a beat-for-beat remake of the original Superman film. In other words: Great idea were touched upon but not fully explored..

Not only that, Lex's role was distant and pretty much a recap of Gene Hackman's Lex. And he wasn't even the modern day Luthor Tycoon); he was the silly con-man from the old movies. People don't wanna see that version, I'm sorry.

yeah, there were several things wrong, but that was the one that bugged me the most, i agree with you 100%

I'd give Spacey another chance as Luthor. I enjoyed the performance. But like Octoberist said, it's pretty much a remake of the first film. And i did like the idea of Supes coming back to earth, but with the nods to the Donner films and pretty much the same Luthro plot from the first, it's suffered.

Still like to see Billy Zane as Luthor.

I agree with the majority of the comments on Superman Returns, but that still doesn't place it in the realm of worst film ever.

-R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"