Worst Video Game Ending EVER

VenomVsSpidey

Superhero
Reaction score
whats the worst ending to a game that you have ever played? i have to go with the SNES version of Jurassic Park. when I beat that i was like I PLAYED ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTao08upXok&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTao08upXok&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

While not the worst, Assasins Creed's ending was a bit lackluster

Ghostbusters for the NES. :hehe:

[YT]jApJb2hVHQw[/YT]

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Bad Dudes might have the best ending ever. After the president is kidnapped by ninjas, yes ninjas, you go off to save him. Thousands of dead ninjas later, this happens...

[YT]D-qVm1zoiyA[/YT]

Assassin's Creed's ending was fine, imo.

It's the first part of a proposed trilogy in which the story arc is about the Pieces of Eden. It should leave you hanging.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows was lame. It ending with Peter having a stupid narrating speech with the gamer. And then MJ and Peter talking about the narration. Lame.

Skip to 3:10

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajevJcwiZ3c[/YT]

Now, go outside and play.(which is more or less Peter's final message to the player, cut from this video.)

Seems like a lot was cut from that video. :hehe:

Skip to 3:10

[YT]ajevJcwiZ3c[/YT]

Now, go outside and play.(which is more or less Peter's final message to the player, cut from this video.)

there should be a STICKY that shows the CORRECT way to embed youtube videos in the forums, FYI i correctly embedded it for ya ;).

i kinda didn't mind Spider-man's endings...

Someone already said Ghostbusters... horrible ending.

But i'd have to also say that the Muppet Adventure was dumb. It was another text ending. But whats worst about it was the fact that you can NOT use codes for the game and i found Gonzo's level to be RIDICULES to play through. I played it as a kid and could never beat it. Not till i got older and had an emulator i decided to go back and complete games i couldn't as a kid. i had to save and load every 2 secs in Gonzo's level.

Hahaha, when I saw topic. I thought Jurassic Park too...

Amazing game, totally loved every minute of it. SO much to do it in, etc. No saving, etc. only to find out..well, what the **** is that.

I actually loved Mirror's Edge's ending. It had a great feeling to it in my opinion (though, much due to the great music).

Hahaha, when I saw topic. I thought Jurassic Park too...

Amazing game, totally loved every minute of it. SO much to do it in, etc. No saving, etc. only to find out..well, what the **** is that.

:up:

whats the worst ending to a game that you have ever played? i have to go with the SNES version of Jurassic Park. when I beat that i was like I PLAYED ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?

Question.. at 1:02, WTF .. ? Where does the upbeat 90's hip-hop music come from!?! I'm a HUGE Jurassic Park fan.. 'tis why I'm confused. Haha!

Tobey Maguire telling us all to go outside and play.. I remember that. Since when does Spider-Man speak to his audience? He's Deadpool now? o_O;;

And the thought of me seeing Tobey as Spider-Man agains wants to make me vomit.....

i thought Shadow of the Colossus had a lame ending

Kotor 2 .. i agree .. ugh. What a horrible game! Here's to hopin' Fallout: New Vegas doesn't suffer the same fate......

i kinda didn't mind Spider-man's endings...

Someone already said Ghostbusters... horrible ending.

But i'd have to also say that the Muppet Adventure was dumb. It was another text ending. But whats worst about it was the fact that you can NOT use codes for the game and i found Gonzo's level to be RIDICULES to play through. I played it as a kid and could never beat it. Not till i got older and had an emulator i decided to go back and complete games i couldn't as a kid. i had to save and load every 2 secs in Gonzo's level.
Has there ever been a good Muppet game?:hehe:

Ok. For me the worst ending was Rampage on the NES. The work put in to beat it was laborious and took me forever. 128 levels of the same thing, but I was determined to best it. When I did, this is what I get.

[YT]GIlh1hkdU4Y[/YT]

Really? That's what I get? Damn you Data East! Damn you.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"