Would anyone else like to see more of Earth-D?

Reaction score
I for one would love to see what Earth-D would have been like with a black Superman and Wonder Woman and an Asian Flash, etc. Apparently this is the Earth Marv Wolfman had planed to reboot the DCU with. I would have love to see how this Earth would have been. Personally I would have loved a DCU with more diversity then what it has now.

I for one would love to see what Earth-D would have been like with a black Superman and Wonder Woman and an Asian Flash, etc. Apparently this is the Earth Marv Wolfman had planed to reboot the DCU with. I would have love to see how this Earth would have been. Personally I would have loved a DCU with more diversity then what it has now.
I was intrigued by that as well. I wouldn't mind seeing how that would play out.

I doubt he would have rebooted the DCU like that.

The idea of an Earth dominated by black people as opposed to white people is an intriguing one. Historically impossible, of course, because of the conditions that stood against the advancement of civilization in Africa, the Americas, and aboriginal Australia (too few domesticable plants and animals, more difficult to disseminate new advances on a longitudinal axis, less need to develop agriculture or bureaucracy, etc.), but very intriguing. There's even one theory that holds that one thing which could have changed the balance in their favor would have been the domestication of the rhinoceros.

The idea of an Earth dominated by black people as opposed to white people is an intriguing one. Historically impossible, of course, because of the conditions that stood against the advancement of civilization in Africa, the Americas, and aboriginal Australia (too few domesticable plants and animals, more difficult to disseminate new advances on a longitudinal axis, less need to develop agriculture or bureaucracy, etc.), but very intriguing. There's even one theory that holds that one thing which could have changed the balance in their favor would have been the domestication of the rhinoceros.

For food or labor?

For food or labor?
Labor. One key aspect of white dominance was horseback cavalry. If rhinoceros would have been domesticable, they would have eaten that horseback **** for lunch. You can dominate a planet with rhino cavalry. **** bear cavalry, too. Rhino cavalry is where it's at. They're fast, armored, and enormous.

But the rhino just isn't domesticable. It's not a reflection on the Africans' lack of skill that they didn't domesticate it; rhinos just aren't domesticable. Africans got a raw deal on domesticable species, while Europeans got a sweetheart deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"