Sequels Would have Made a Great MJ!!! check this out

Venomfan

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok admitted who knows if she can act lol, but mute your volume and watch this video. i saw it on tv and i could not believe the similarities. just keep this picture in mind while watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OmkL8Fjn4, she looks like identical
MaryJaneWatson.jpg

kirsten dunst plays the best mary jane, she cant compare to kirsten dunsts mary jane.

spidermanhero12 said:
kirsten dunst plays the best mary jane, she cant compare to kirsten dunsts mary jane.
ok granted i have no clue if she can act, but kirsten by far does not play a good mary jane.... have u read the comics? she acts nothing like MJ, but anyway i was more going off how much shania looks like the MJ in those pics

Shania Twain? She's a singer, not an actor!

I don't know how you can say she looks like Mary Jane. Are we looking at the same person here?

spidermanhero12 said:

um no

TKing said:
Shania Twain? She's a singer, not an actor!

I don't know how you can say she looks like Mary Jane. Are we looking at the same person here?

you've got to be kidding me, did u not read my posts, i stated at least twice that "who knows if she can act", and did u watch the video? she definatly looks like MJ in that video, her hair looks redish aswell in the video so that helps alot

Don't worry Venomfan I know what you mean. In the video she deff did look like the classic MJ.

Since I never really read the comics I prolly wouldn't come to your conclusion myself because to me, Dunst IS MJ.

Yet Dunst doesn't really look like the classic MJ to me cuz Dunst looks unnatural as a red-head, prolly since I've seen her so many times with blonde hair.

Anyway, I've just accepted MJ as a blonde character that colors her hair red all the time in her spare time.

she does look exactly like MJ but unfortunately she's a bit too old to play MJ.

OoAnd1 said:
Yet Dunst doesn't really look like the classic MJ to me cuz Dunst looks unnatural as a red-head, prolly since I've seen her so many times with blonde hair.

And Twain in that video didn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"