Sequels Would the Exiles work as a movie?

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've been thinking about spin offs from the x-men universe and suddenly i thought about Exiles.

Say we wanted to make a new movie franchise revolving around some x-men characters...That hasnt been in the x-men movie universe...

Blink, Mimic, Nocturne, Morph and Thunderbird?

Think about it as a superhero comedy - totally off the wall, breaking the forth wall....

Think of this cast.

Blink - Jessica Alba
Mimic - Matt Damon
Nocturne - Olga Kurylenko
Morph - Seth Rogen
Thunderbird - Dominic Purcell
Timebroker - Kevin Smith

Theoretically anything can work as a movie. But your list of characters would be nobodies to the general audience.

So was blade,daredevil, elektra, ghost rider, punisher... these characters were lesser known characters unless you were a comic book fan, if your a hardcore x-men fan you will know of the exiles... the trick really is not how popular the series is, remember most of the films are unknown unless it made well and have a good cast. Just look at the Matrix, it was a brilliant film, the sequels were questionable but the first movie was good.

It could work if they stay away from the world of the original trilogy of X-Men. But the thing is would it be a success at the box-office?

I love the idea of more unique movies that aren't save the world affairs like most CBMs :up:

I like the idea of an Exiles movie, yes...

It should be Blink, Bishop, and whoever else works for the line-up and story. Entirely separate to the regular X-Men.

Definite yes to more of Blink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"