Would you lose interest in seeing "Venom" if it was 'hard' PG-13 instead of R-rated?

Why should I lose interest? Have all the fun you can with this mess and forget the rating.

I hope it doesn't end up being a bore.

I don’t think a single person in here told you that you should lose interest

Go crazy and see it 6 times for all I care lol. Plenty of turds to go around!

Sony should start selling brownies with venoms face on them, they can be sold at concession stands in movie theaters

Buy a ticket for Venom and receive a free ‘turd in the wind’ brownie! Would probably make for a cool collectible one day.

As long as they don't contain lard or booze as part of the ingredient, I'm up for it.

How about cannabis? Then they could be known as "turdibles."

Sony should start selling brownies with venoms face on them, they can be sold at concession stands in movie theaters

Buy a ticket for Venom and receive a free ‘turd in the wind’ brownie! Would probably make for a cool collectible one day.

Getting the audience to eat turds is the perfect metaphor for getting them to buy tickets to Venom. :funny:

Watch as by 2019, Spider-Man 3 will be the best Venom movie.

To me, it's not like a Deadpool situation where it HAS to be rated R but then again I'm not really excited for Venom regardless of the rating. Will I still see it? Sure, especially since Venom used to be my favorite comic book villain once upon a time. But if it gets Fant4stic reviews, I'd definitely skip it in theaters.

Overall, if Sony had said it was going to be pg-13 before going into production I wouldn't have an issue with it.

I can't find the articles now but there seems to have been a suggestion before the film went into production that it was going to be R (heck there was even one mentioning this about a month ago soon after the news broke that the "brain trust" wanted it to be pg13 to keep a door open so to speak). The fact Spiderman was being utilized in MCU and this wasn't connected made this seem like ok maybe Sony can do something now that they otherwise couldn't do pre-Homecoming.

The fact they've used the curiosity to simply say oh we're for kids and want a piggyback ride on the MCU just seems kind of promiscuous in a bad way. The director couldn't clarify about a month ago at a comic con says something. The movie is a money grab plain and simple.

I won't be watching it in the theatre nor plan on seeing it in any way that financially supports it.

I'm not even that interested in the Venom movie in the first place. I imagine my interest would just reduce even more if they made it hard PG-13

I love Tom Hardy, I love comic movies, I'm watching, R-rated or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"