Ralph Winter talks Fantastic Four 02/17/07

I think Ralph Winter is right. If you are gonna do Galactus, do him in a third film (if there is one)...

there's already too much going on in this film...no need to crowd out good character moments just so fan boys can geek out. :p

Flesh it out in the Silver Surfer movie, not the 3rd installment of the F4 franchise....give the F4 back their movies.....IMHO.:o

Oh so you want a FF film with no villains??? The villians make the heroes what they are. I dont' really want to see Galactus in part 3 yet but maybe at the end of Part 3 hint that he's coming back to Earth due to lack of options. :)

I think Ralph Winter is right. If you are gonna do Galactus, do him in a third film (if there is one)...

there's already too much going on in this film...no need to crowd out good character moments just so fan boys can geek out. :p

^^ i disagree, geek me.

Oh so you want a FF film with no villains??? The villians make the heroes what they are. I dont' really want to see Galactus in part 3 yet but maybe at the end of Part 3 hint that he's coming back to Earth due to lack of options. :)

:huh: :huh: :huh: uh?

^ You said give the FF back their movies as if the villains are taking something away. LOL

^ You said give the FF back their movies as if the villains are taking something away. LOL

In this case, yes, and I've stated that a few times, won't repeat...

but I've never said "no villains" that would be kind of stupid. Of course you need villains, to have a superhero.....kind of a duh.

Look, I don't know as far as screentime what the break up will be, I'll have to wait for the movie......

but, yeah, I don't think the villain should get more screentime on his own than the superhero franchise itself. Screentime shared with them is no problem..... As I said, I'm not sure that is the case here.....but so far from what I've seen and heard it looks, until recently, like the origin film for SS....and not much more......but I'll wait for a final opinion once I've seen the movie....

^ Who said the villains would get more screentime??? Nobody did.

I'm going by logo, trailer, time spent in interviews....etc. As I said, I won't know until the movie comes out.....but IMO, that is what I see...so in answer to your question that you answered yourself.....true....but just as you "read between the lines" incorrectly I might add, but still "read between the lines" that I meant "no villains"....I have read between the lines of what I've seen......as you were, I may be wrong.....I won't know until the movie.....just speculation on my part....which I believe is what we do alot of around here....:cwink:

*sigh*

I wish we had some answers...or some photos...or a trailer...or SOMETHING. :o

*sigh*

I wish we had some answers...or some photos...or a trailer...or SOMETHING. :o

"I hate your face"........

Just seemed like the thing to say.......lmao......:whatever:

Ya know, I actually feel better now................:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"