Would You Rather...?

Axl Van Sixx

Comrade
Reaction score
If you guys have never played this game before, I'll explain the rules.

Each poster asks a question that begins "would you rather..." and presents two choices. The next poster has to be answer which of two choices s/he would pick, and why - and then pose a question of their own.

You can present someone with two really nice choices (like, "would you rather go on vacation to Rome or Paris?"), or two really horrible ones, but I usually go with the latter because it's funnier to hear someone pick the best of two really, really bad choices. Either is acceptable for this thread though.

So for example, you might ask, "Would you rather drink a glass of human blood or eat a bowl of human hair?" I'll start and show you how it's done - answering the question (not forgetting to justify why I chose my particular option) and then posing one of my own. So:

--------

I would rather drink a glass of human blood, because if I drink it really fast it would be over quick, whereas eating a bowl of human hair would take a long time and I would have to actually think about what I was doing.

Would you rather watch a really funny movie with Fran Drescher, or watch a really sad movie with the "Leave Britney Alone" guy?

Edit: I've just been informed this thread belongs in the Diner section, which I never even knew about until now. Can one of the mods move it there?

Last edited:
I have no idea who Fran Drescher is, so I'd choose him.

Would you rather shoot a horse or watch Jack or Jill for 24 hours straight?

Last edited:
Jack and Jill 24 straight hours...

Would u rather watch a arena football game or a NFL game?

Guys, guys...you have to explain WHY you choose something! Although, honestly, with TheDragonator's question, no explanation is really needed.

NFL football game, because I don't watch a lot of sports and that seems more quintessentially "American" for some reason.

Would you rather be molested by Barney the Dinosaur and have it broadcast live on the giant screen in Times Square, or molest Barney the Dinosaur and have it broadcast live on the giant screen in Times Square?

What kind of question is that.

Eh , I guess I'd rape Barney, get rid of that smug attitude.

Which would you rather... be incredibly rich but live alone of the rest of your life or barely make ends meet but find a really good spouse

Last edited:
Barely make ends meet with a good spouse. I don't think I want wealth if I can't share it with anyone else.

Would you rather be feverishly sick for the rest of your life as an immortal, or would you rather live a completely healthy life and die of your old age?

Barely make ends meet with a good spouse. I don't think I want wealth if I can't share it with anyone else.

Would you rather be feverishly sick for the rest of your life as an immortal, or would you rather live a completely healthy life and die of your old age?

Live a completely healthy life and die of old age. You're still living for a long time, and besides, if you're immortal and constantly suffering from feverish sickness, that would be more a punishment than anything else.

Would you rather have a really extreme mullet, or a Friar Tuck-style bowl cut with the crown of your head completely shaved?

The Friar Tuck style bowl cut. At least I can cover it up with a hat or a beanie.

Would rather spend a romantic evening with the woman you love , only for her to die the next day or would you rather be single and immortal for eternity ?

Single and Immortal.

Would you rather have to be gay or celibate for the rest of your life?

I love how you say "have to be gay" like it's a bad thing.

But I'd "rather have to be gay".

Would you rather be a total try hard or a sell out?

Um, I meant to negative connotation by what I said. Perhaps you were reading into something that wasn't there in the first place.

Sell out?

Would you rather be a cold hearted jerk or be a kindhearted fool?

Cold hearted jerk.

Would you rather be a singer or an actor?

singer

Would you rather listen to Christmas songs or Christmas books.

singer

Would you rather listen to Christmas songs or Christmas books.

Christmas songs. I don't have the time to listen to Christmas books.

[Just a reminder - don't forget to explain why you choose a particular option! Part of the fun, IMO, is finding out what compels people to do one thing or another; you learn a lot about people that way.]

Would you rather get in a fistfight with Gandhi or Martin Luther King, Jr.?

(sorry)
I guess Gandi. He seems to have a spiritual aura.

Would you rather talk politics or religion?

Politics, because then I can go on and on about Marxism. :woot:

Would you rather have a full-scale, working model - that you could actually travel around to other planets in - of the Starship Enterprise (NCC-1701), or of an Imperial Star Destroyer?

Starship Enterprise because I would love to say, "beam me up, Scotty" and sit in the captain's seat.

Would you rather eat popcorn in a theater or candy?

Popcorn, because it just feels like it completes your movie-going experience.

Would you rather have ice cream or shaved ice?

Shaved ice, because I don't think I've ever had it before.

Would you rather have the ability to stop all animal cruelty or cure cancer?

Man, this is a tough one. I'm going to say cure cancer, because of how much visible human suffering it causes. Animal cruelty can hopefully be combated over time through education and enlightenment, but if I have the chance to get a cure for cancer just like that - bad place, that's a silver bullet and an obvious choice.

Would you rather make out (with tongue!) for 10 full minutes with Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden?

Well if no one else is going to take this one...

Saddam Hussein, 'cause he has less facial hair.

Would you rather be a prostitute or a priest?

Priest. There aren't a bad place of a lot of women out there so desperate for sex that they'll pay for it, so being a male prostitute would essentially mean being a gay male prostitute. Sorry, but my crack addiction isn't that bad yet. :oldrazz:

Also, as a priest, I'd get to wear cool robes and people would see me as an authority figure for some reason.

Would you rather be mugged and brutally beaten in a dark alley by a clown or a guy in a chicken suit?

A clown, because the Joker is a clown and I love him :p

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Blind, so I can still enjoy music, play instruments, and talk normally.

Would you rather eat the "snake surprise" from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, or the eyeball soup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"