Would You Rather....?

BAH HUMBBUG!

There's an invisible man
Reaction score
Forgive me if this thread has been done before, but a search provided no results.

To start us off....

Would you rather....

Have one full day left to live. Meaning starting tomorrow at your preferred hour, 8am, 1pm, et cetera. You will live for only 24 more hours then be dead.

or

Live forever. This only means you will live forever, it does not mean you are invincible, can't feel pain, can not lose a limb or can't fall incredibly ill or contract disease. All of these can still happen to you.

Consider your decision before reading the spoiler, it is intended to put a twist on things and possibly change your mind.

What if, within that 24 hour time span, money was not an issue nor was an issue of time. Meaning, while you can not stop time, you do not have to wait to board a plane and fly across the world to be somewhere. You can instantly be at that location, or if you have to make reservations nine months ahead of time for a famous restaurant, you can just walk in and sit down.

I think I'd pick the one day... There's no way I want to live forever on this earth. Not to sound glum, but life is so wearying sometimes. We're only meant to be here so long.

So would you rather watch your parents shag, or watch an ex-gf (or bf) shag a friend?

Definitely the later.....for many reasons. Now you say an ex, so does that mean I get to pick from any of my exes?

Haha... preferably one you cared about.

Probably live forever. I think I chose that because I'm still really young and don't really understand a lot of things about life. But I'd be scared to die unsatisfied so the 24 hour deal sounds horrible to me.

I'm still really young and don't really understand a lot of things about life.

I think if anything it gets more confusing... or rather, the more you know the less you understand. ;)

I think I'd pick the one day... There's no way I want to live forever on this earth. Not to sound glum, but life is so wearying sometimes. We're only meant to be here so long.

So would you rather watch your parents shag, or watch an ex-gf (or bf) shag a friend?
Friends. I need brain bleach for days for my parents.

Would you rather watch Batman and Robin or watch Dane Cook for two and a half hours.

Deaf.

Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

I always feel like answering questions like these is being masochistic.

haha, well, would you rather take enjoyment in the abuse yourself, or take enjoyment in others taking the abuse?

Deaf.

Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

Hmmm....well it depends on what kind of hero, and what kind of villain?

I mean if I'm a rapist, no thank you. But if I am a villain who kills, do I perhaps kill with some reason or justification, like Dexter or the Punisher?

If I am a hero, do I save a child's life? Or do I save some jerk that is the CEO of Exxon or B.P.?

haha, well, would you rather take enjoyment in the abuse yourself, or take enjoyment in others taking the abuse?

Others, definitely others. I never want to see anyone get hurt but I would rather watch it happen to them.

Would you rather....know exactly when you're going to die....or how?

Would you rather....know exactly when you're going to die....or how?

I think I would... it might take some of the pressure off and make everything leading up to death seem more trivial.

Would you travel back in time (if you could) and undo something you regret?

I think I would... it might take some of the pressure off and make everything leading up to death seem more trivial.

Would you travel back in time (if you could) and undo something you regret?

Umm...it was an either or question, I think you missed part of mine and left out some of yours.

Would you rather lose a hand or a foot?

Sorry Humbug, I dunno how I screwed that previous one up! haha

I'd rather lose a foot... they are easier to replace nowadays with prosthetics... And I need my hands, I'm a musician.

Would you rather go jump out of a plane, or fly the plane?

Sorry Humbug, I dunno how I screwed that previous one up! haha

I'd rather lose a foot... they are easier to replace nowadays with prosthetics... And I need my hands, I'm a musician.

Would you rather go jump out of a plane, or fly the plane?
Fly the plane since theirs no chance of me surviving if I jump.:cwink:

Would you rather get shot in the balls(they have to cut them off) OR somebody shoot the mom in the head but she survives(takes time for her to recover but no brain damage).

Last edited:
I don't get to pick? This sounds like a bad deal all around for everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"