Who Would You Be?

Let's list the pro's for them.

Thor: Almighty God of Thunder, who's strength is equal, or just maybe a slight over or under Hercules. Wields an awesome hammer. Married to the most beautiful woman in reality. And if you want, goes drinking and hangs with the Warriors Three (obviously not anymore, but I'm assuming from the pic and such.) And is dead sexy himself.

Hercules: Sloths around all day and drinks, hangs out with Amazons sometimes (who are allegedly very pretty as well.) And he's just not as attractive as Thor. Plus Thor is a cooler name. And...that's it. o_O

Thor.

Venom.Symbiote said:
Thor. Herc's wearing a skirt. :venom:

LoL see I choose Herc cause he's man enough to pull of wearing a skirt.
Also cause he enjoys his life more, he's more of a ladies man and he's powerful enough to hold his own against Thor even despite Thor being more powerful.

Also physical abilities are all i'd really be interested in anyway. Controlling the weather, flying and shooting lightning/god blasts and such just really arent my style.

As Thor do you get Mjolnir? If not then Hercules, if so then Thor. What really sells me is that Thor can fly, but only with Mjolnir I believe as it gets him up in the air and enhances all his powers or better controls them.

Yeah but if you're thor and some other guy comes along and takes your hammer then all of a sudden they're thor and you're nothing.

With Herc you're Herc no matter who lifts what.

Hercules, alot more laid back. Better jokes, more beer. Less smiting. More chaffage. Worth it overall

Wow! People are voting on a match from mid July. Anyway Thor is much cooler than Herc

CanaryFan said:
Wow! People are voting on a match from mid July. Anyway Thor is much cooler than Herc
haha, yeah, i totally ditch doing this thread because people lost interest. amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"