WWE: Fifteen Year Anniversary

bell110

Drunk on Capitol Hill
Reaction score
Anyone catch it last night?

Yes. I thought it was one of their better shows in years.

I agree, I was at a friends place and it was on. Really liked the old faces that popped up, like Sunny, The Godfather, ect.

I was dissapointewd that the Sid rumor was false. I'd really like to see him have one more run. Would've loved to see Bret and Rock as well, but that'll most likely never happen again.

I heard Van Dam was retired, but he was there too.

Had I known Van Dam was going to be on there I probably would have watched, but I knew Rock wouldn't be there, and so I passed. It just isn't what it used to be, at least for me.

it was great to see sunny and trish again . i had no idea rvd would be there or marty jannety . it was a fun night . i had hope for bret and the rock as well . overall it was satisfying . it obvious hogan just did it to plug his hsow , i wonder if we will ever see him again . his alluding to randy savage was strange, he was probably just messing with our heads.

it was great to see sunny and trish again . i had no idea rvd would be there or marty jannety . it was a fun night . i had hope for bret and the rock as well . overall it was satisfying . it obvious hogan just did it to plug his hsow , i wonder if we will ever see him again . his alluding to randy savage was strange, he was probably just messing with our heads.

Yeah. Right when Hogan did that I was expecting the Mega Powers to reunite on TV right there. But no.

I was dissapointed that the Sid rumor was false. I'd really like to see him have one more run. Would've loved to see Bret and Rock as well, but that'll most likely never happen again.

thats another one that got me , sid has been basically campaigning to come back and him showing up would of been big . i definately thought he would be there.

I think Sid would've made a huge impact. I think he gets shafted a bit and is overshadowed by all the other legends. But that smile and intensity would definitely help WWE in what has become a lackluster product lately.

It made me feel like a kid again.

I heard about this episode...Didn't watch it though...but I heard many of those old wrestling prunes came back from when I used to watch...cool.

i thought it was great, makes me want to get back in to the show.

Overall i thought it was pretty good. But like you guys said, theres a few people I wish would've showed up. :(

Stone Cold made my day when he came out. I think hes just so awesome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"