X-Men 3: Shocking news from E3

PhoenixRising said:
I dont watch Family Guy. Sorry, that was just from my mind. I dont need to reference some show to be funny.
But.you arent even funny..people on these boards have such a big ego..amazing :o

Bleh! :eek:

Spam spam spam!!! :thing:

Anyways.... I dont believe what this guy says about X3 for a second. Hes just promoting the game.

TheShadow said:
But.you arent even funny..people on these boards have such a big ego..amazing :o

That makes two things about me big. :)

That also makes two things about you big. Your ego, and your ass.

I think there blasting the movie cause of the director involved. I think its very hypocritical to be judging a movie cause a director and the movie isn't even out yet, Who knows, We might be surprised by it when we actually go see it on opening day.

TigerClaw said:
I think there blasting the movie cause of the director involved. I think its very hypocritical to be judging a movie cause a director and the movie isn't even out yet, Who knows, We might be surprised by it when we actually go see it on opening day.

right on! :up:

:doom: :eek: :o :down :supes: :ghost:
PhoenixRising said:
That makes two things about me big. :)

That also makes two things about you big. Your ego, and your ass.
Sadly your only talking out of your ass lol

Hey Cyclops, think twice before you touch my girl.... BUUUUUUUURN!!!

Its a song...by Eve 6... I like it. They're good too. there's a few songs by them that i like...

So anyway I learned today that well 1 person on this board thinks he's well the awsome protector and another well just fallows others opinions

nolan's roll'n said:
On Friday watching E3 on G4tv, one of the hosts said that the game will be carrying the franchise or something like that. They said that the only thing Breet Ratner didn't mess up on is the game. This means the movie is going to flop. I knew it was a mistake Fox made bringing in Brett Ratner, the guy who directed Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2.
Let me get this straight. Your listening to a bunch of gamers. Also, lets not forget he also directed Red Dragon, Family man, two very great movies, and Rush hour 1 & 2 were entertaining.

TheShadow said:
:doom: :eek: :o :down :supes: :ghost: Sadly your only talking out of your ass lol

Im ashamed to talk to someone as dim-witted as you. I no longer wish to converse with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"