X-Men 3 will rock!

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
Ok now that we've got all the negativity out I think this movie will rock. The credics reviews I don't care about, every movie I've loved they've hated LOL. And from every clip I've seen it makes me hyper even more :)
I just thought we could use a positive thread for the movie. Any one else looking forward to it? I'm counting down till the end of May :up:

Please people quit making pointless threads. I love your positivity but this is about the 5th useless thread that was started tonight.

yea even though i read all the reviews im still gonna go watch it on the 26th since everybody is entitled 2 thier own opinion about the film. i will wait 2 make my judgement call till then.

chaseter said:
Please people quit making pointless threads. I love your positivity but this is about the 5th useless thread that was started tonight.

Sorry about that :)

RonStoppablefan said:
Sorry about that :)
well actually dont be.... there are at least 50 threads on negative reviews and THAT my freinds is getting annoying....its nice to hear someone else is hyped up as well:up: :up: :)

i'm really hyped up too i actually think all these deaths will make the general public love this fil m more and more although i am really irritated by some of them..

Ron, you havent seen the movie. So DONT make statements like that....

The Batman said:

Wait what? All I said was that I was looking forward to the movie, no I haven't seen the movie yet but I thought it was time for a positive thread. xwolverine2 glad you liked my thread :)

The Batman said:

1. I agree with xwolverine2. :up:

2. If I recall you're the one who keeps going around saying that this film won't do all that well, when YOU haven't seen the film. So don't be like that telling someone not to do something, when you're doing the exact same.

but its true....this movie has everything and more that i wanted.

from the 7minclips and tvspots it looks like im actually reading the x-men comics!

RonStoppablefan said:
Ok now that we've got all the negativity out I think this movie will rock. The credics reviews I don't care about, every movie I've loved they've hated LOL. And from every clip I've seen it makes me hyper even more :)
I just thought we could use a positive thread for the movie. Any one else looking forward to it? I'm counting down till the end of May :up:

I hold the same amount of excitement for this movie as you mate :), It really is killing me counting down until I see this movie :D. Its gonna Rock as you so greatly put it :up:

High Voltage said:
I hold the same amount of excitement for this movie as you mate :), It really is killing me counting down until I see this movie :D. Its gonna Rock as you so greatly put it :up:

Oh yah the counting down is killing me too. Its almost here though.

"I still hope that Jimmy Carter will be president again"

Now thats funny! LOL

RonStoppablefan said:

i dont know... i was reading ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY today, and even that said "DESPITE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING THIS MOVIE, DIE HARD ACTION FANS SHOULD FLOCK IN NUMBERS" basically saying... "well it sucks but it will make money anways."

Another thread? We need an official THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK thread and an official THIS MOVIE WILL SUCK thread.

But I'm glad there's still someone with a sense of positivity on the Hype. The new negative reviews are depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"