Days of Future Past The X-Men First Class Mansion Lounge

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
Mansion Lounge
picture10ys.png

SEXAY TIMEZ

Okay every big new movie has a lounge thread to take off topic talk to so that threads don't get overrun with gooble de guck. As the movie draws nearer, more people will come in here and maybe even this place will keep more people hanging out in here.

So my first question to get the Mansion lounge going is what X-Men character would you want to be and why? I would quickly choose Magneto. He is super powerful, he can do almost anything he wants with metal, and of course he just exudes pure awesome:o The only true enemy Magneto will ever have is time:csad: He gets old:csad::csad::csad:

Though Jean is my favorite X-Men, lately my love of Max Eisenhardt has grown tremendously. If I can't be him, I'd certainly follow him. :o

You would be a good Phoenix...a destroyer at a whim:(

This place is boring, you all are boring.

The X-Forums haven't been crazy active since X3, and probably wont be again until Fist Class 2.

I agree. If First Class is good, it may draw attention back to the franchise and breathe life into the forums again.

Seeing the reception its trailer received and based on Vaughns track record I'd say a lot of fans will come back and more will be created. :up:

Has the trailer even hit theaters yet? I'd love to see it on the big screen but I don't think it has yet. :confused:

X-Men character I'd like to be is a male version of Storm. I love her powers. Or Nightcrawler/ Azazel. :D

I haven't been to a movie in a while. I didn't feel like seeing I am Number Four but I think it will be making its rounds with Battle LA, Red Riding Hood, and/or Sucker Punch.

Are we positive it hasn't played with anything? :huh:

The trailer is playing.

I've seen Thor's second trailer, First Class, and Transformers: DOTM spot play before films.

They're playing alright. Maybe not all theater chains but defintely AMC.

yes, someone from another site said he saw it on Im number 4.

I would be Quicksilver because I like the idea of having super-speed.

My favourite power from a long time is to fly.

I love the character of Angel, because of the icon he is. and I love the wings.... although having wings on real life would be really hard.

Last edited:
The trailer is playing.

I've seen Thor's second trailer, First Class, and Transformers: DOTM spot play before films.

They're playing alright. Maybe not all theater chains but defintely AMC.
I figured.

Cool. :up:

what I haven seen is the spanish version of the teaser yet.

Doesn't that "cabaret-sex-lounge" scene with Xavs, Mags and Fly girl remind you guys of David Lynch? The only element missing is the dwarf who's a drug dealer and has a very high pitched voice or something. Or a cowboy. :oldrazz:

Anyway, it's a very, very hot scene. I don't remember seeing anything as hot in previous X-films. :awesome:

its interesting, definetly.

Cant wait to see how that scene is developted. the scenary, how they enter on the club, how they see her.... what does she say to them...

cant wait for the movie.

It's even hotter because it's not explicit, but there's suggestion - of Angel's nakedeness, of what Charles and Erik are doing in a bed, of red, closed curtains, stuff like that. It's very smart of Vaughn to play with our senses and expectations, and it gives a very adult tone to the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"