Sequels X-men 4: The Cast

X3 should be tha last "X-men" film but I think spin-offs are the way to go.

Like don't have Gambit in X3 give his own film his origin story, with lots or martial arts and stuff.
And any others which would fit into their own genre.But also things like
Savage Land
AOA
(I know spidey but) Secret War Just 1/2 bad guys though...

using a mix of majors with some of the other smaller but visually god characters. It would make it a lot easier to schedule. Same make a couple of Avengers films but then have Cap, Iron Man, and even Hawk Eye if it was done dark and cinematic.

B4S said:
X3 should be tha last "X-men" film but I think spin-offs are the way to go.
X4: Excalibur

You know you want it.

I think Vaughan should handle a X-film but it should be a spin-off so it can be a bit more in tone with the films he's done because if he came back for 4, if the tones not right after however 3 turns out, 4 will look odd. I hope with 3 Ratner directs Vaughans film so he could come back, cos I see X-men aiming of 6 like Spider-Man. 1-3 the origin of the Brotherhood and the X-men, and a set up for legacy virus / sentinals while 4-6 will deal with the virus, sentinals while having Dark Pheonix in the Brotherhood with a final showdown in 6 dark pheonix taking on the x-men. The Pheonix being the 1-6 arc.

I was thinking about how Gambit would fit into a x-film and it would probally have to be like it was originally intended in the comics that he was a bad guy who infiltrated the x-men. And it would be good to see a fight between the young ones, people like pyro and iceman, it would be visually amazing.

B4S said:
I think Vaughan should handle a X-film but it should be a spin-off
Perhaps one that could be filmed near his home in the UK? Like Excalibur? ;)

And on that note, I think the cast of the next X-Men film should consist of:
Nightcrawler (Alan Cumming)
Shadowcat (Maggie Grace)
Captain Britain (?)
Meggan (Sarah Alexander)
Rachel Summers (Allison Mack)
Pete Wisdom (?)

hello? Famke Janssen is the uber famous bond girl Xenia Onatopp she is a super model til now, even though she is beyond 40's the modeling agency Elite(which is the current top modeling agency today)is still pursuing her modeling career at the same time acting career...she stopped acting after being a bond girl because she wants to study first, so you cant say she is not popular...she's name as "the face that everybody wants" in Hollywood.
As for Rebecca Romijn she is one of the top supermodels who has the perfect body even when naked one of Tyra's bestfriends.
These girls are so busy now & currently having many pending movies & shootings to make, if your going to search for their current statuses.
IMO these two girls are very popular & famous a reason for them to have their existing careers, & reasons why they were chosen for these x-men roles.
for what i heard they are going to make Wolvie movie first then magneto then x4...not to mention as what rumors say that Gwen Stefani will be Dazzler..,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"