• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-Men Avatar Contest Voting Thread

so we have to start using these things tomorrow? why not now when i can be bothered to change mine lol

I'll change mine before I go to bed because I won't be on until late tomorrow.

Ok guys start using that winning avvy :p :up:

well don't we all look pretty!:p
who's gonna break the chain?!

Hmm...this reminds me of the Matt Clone Wars.....

Storm22 said:
well don't we all look pretty!:p
who's gonna break the chain?!

probably me...I dunno. I want to keep this avatar though. It's really cool. But If someone else wants to use it I'll just ask fruity or roma to change it from blue to a different colour. Maybe green, most def. red.

Look at all of you! Daring not to be unique! Wearing the same thing! Shame on you!~ :p

......Oh....damn!

Yeay........it's like we are a team, an X-men. Now we shall fight off against The Brotherhood :D

Oh its avvy changing day lol i go do mine now

Its like we are all clones lol.

Does anybody ever highlight what I wrote at the very bottom of my sig?.....................I guess it wasn't that funny.:(

fruity said:
Does anybody ever highlight what I wrote at the very bottom of my sig?.....................I guess it wasn't that funny.:(

-comes to the rescue and comforts Fruity- its okay :( Im here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"