World X-men Elimination Game Nominations

BigMac

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here is the deal. There will be 5 rounds of elimination. After five rounds, we will take the best two from each round and have a championship. Round one has already started. http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201707 We now need nominations for the 4 future rounds. Nominate as many characters as you want. The most nominated will be chosen. If we don't have many nominations, I'll pick the characters... you don't want that.

You know I will nominate Gambit again, but if we're starting with all new faces I think Angel would be good.

Well I think Angel and Professor X need to be in the game.

Also I'll post this here since you said to. I think that if we are going with the top 2 from each round there needs to be a penalty for coming in second something like the second place person starts off with 8 points and the first place person starts off with 12.

How about a one point handicap?

Either way, I'm happy with what everyone else is happy with.

Lactophiliac said:
Well I think Angel and Professor X need to be in the game.

Also I'll post this here since you said to. I think that if we are going with the top 2 from each round there needs to be a penalty for coming in second something like the second place person starts off with 8 points and the first place person starts off with 12.
I will politely disagree. I think it's best if all players start off on even ground. The current rounds ended up the way the way they are because not everyone played at the beginning and some names got dropped early that might not have if we had started out with more players.:up:

Nominations wise:

Banshee, Angel, Prof X, Juggs, Polaris, Psylocke, Thunder Bird.

Keep them coming, we need 40, lol

Nocturne, Wildchild (for bad guys), Maggot, Marrow, Phantom X, Forge.

These characters have already been used.

Wolverine
Storm
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Gambit
Rogue
Beast
Iceman
Colussus
Nightcrawler

squeekness said:
I will politely disagree. I think it's best if all players start off on even ground. The current rounds ended up the way the way they are because not everyone played at the beginning and some names got dropped early that might not have if we had started out with more players.:up:
Well if we really wanted to we could start from scratch, and have a list that's 50 characters long and skip having rounds all together even.

Cannonball, Husk, *ugh* Emma (rolls eyes), Xorn, Sage, Lifeguard, Slipstream, Stacy X.....

Lactophiliac said:
Well if we really wanted to we could start from scratch, and have a list that's 50 characters long and skip having rounds all together even.

Nah, too confusing. Rounds also draw it out.

If you ask me, it should be spread out more, started over. The first "round" had most of the big hitters in it, so the few that are left and stuck in subsequent rounds will automatically go on, while some of the others won't because they are up against other big characters.

...that made sense in my head, at least.

Mimic, Morph, Havok. :up:

1. Banshee
2. Angel
3. Prof X
4. Juggs
5. Polaris
6. Psylocke
7. Thunder Bird
8. Nocturne
9. Wildchild
10. Maggot
11. Marrow
12. Phantom X
13. Forge
14. Bishop
15. Cannonball
16. Husk
17. Emma
18. Xorn
19. Sage
20. Lifeguard
21. Slipstream
22. Stacy X
23. Mulitple Man
24. Strong Guy
25. Jubilee
26. Mimic
27. Morph
28. Havok
29. Blink
30. Shadow Cat
31. Cable

Bishop
Angel
Deadpool
Cable
Banshee
Havok
Sunfire
Maverick
Emma Frost

So, two questions. Do we want to start over? Do we want to include "villians"?

personally i like the two seperate games. maybe after we have a definate winner from both sides we can put the two of them up against one another for an ultimate winner?

and if we do start over let's spread out the heavy hitters a little more.

If we did start over there would deffinitly be a mixture. I don't see getting many more villians though.

BigMac said:
If we did start over there would deffinitly be a mixture. I don't see getting many more villians though.

Exodus
Mastermind
Sebastian Shaw
Mojo
Omega Red

i'd like to see these guys and a few others thrown in.

More villlians:
Cassandra Nova
Proteus
Arcade
Viper

Ok, how is this, after the other games are done, we will start over. 50 characters, good/bad, 5 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"