World X-men Elimination Game Nominations

squeekness said:
If you're hung up on elimination games, there are elimination games in Batman- World, Superman World, Spiderman World. Someone like me runs a game in each of the world forums. :) You will want to check with the rules in the first post of each game thread, some rules may vary. Some don't like consecutive posts even if you wait 60 minutes but I don't mind.

Ya, and in the Spidey-World there are already 19 rounds that have occured and the 20th one taking place at the moment. You can get a whole lot of ideas from that thread mainly. They did stuff you would not normally think of lol. :up:

The one thing that they do that I try to stay away from, is lists of story arcs. We have a few players who don't read the books and a list of arcs would be meaningless to them. :)

squeekness said:
The one thing that they do that I try to stay away from, is lists of story arcs. We have a few players who don't read the books and a list of arcs would be meaningless to them. :)

Yeah, some of those might not mean much. But I'm sure I can still find more for us to do. :D

I'm sure you will, Specter. And I'll be asking you for more once we catch up. IF we catch up. These last two games have really dragged. :D

Specter313 said:
Well, ok, here's one:

Hellfire Club

1. Emma Frost
2. Sebastian Shaw
3. Harry Leland
4. Donald Pierce
5. Selene
6. Shinobi Shaw
7. Cassandra Nova
8. Tessa
9. Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10. Mastermind
Played 4-24-06

Specter313 said:
And since I think you did the original New Mutants before, it's only fitting to do the original Hellions as well. :)

1. Thunderbird II
2. Catseye
3. Jetstream
4. Empath
5. Tarot
6. Roulette
7. Firestar
8. Magma
9. Beef
10. Bevatron
Played 5-06

Specter313 said:
Here's another:

Savage Land Mutates

1. Brainchild
2. Vertigo
3. Lupo
4. Gaza
5. Sauron
6. Leash
7. Whiteout
8. Amphibious
9. Lorelei
10. Zaladane
Played 5-06

Alpha Flight

1. Puck
2. Snowbird
3. Sasquatch
4. Shaman
5. Vindicator
6. Guardian
7. Diamond Lil
8. Aurora
9. Northstar
10. Puck II
11. Talisman
12. Marrina
13. Wild Child
14. Box
15. Major Mapleleaf

Played 5-06

Have we done X writers / artists etc before?

I tried to stay away from that because not everyone is familiar with who everyone is. I would really like to not have a game that's more spam than play, people playing just for the post count without caring who they vote for. :)

squeekness said:
I tried to stay away from that because not everyone is familiar with who everyone is. I would really like to not have a game that's more spam than play, people playing just for the post count without caring who they vote for. :)

OK you're the boss. :up:

Maybe you should set a test so that anyone who wants to take part has to prove their knowledge - anyone who votes has to prove their love and provide a reason. ;):p

Or we could have a best artist round featuring Joe Madureira only. :D

Nah. Actaully I've been giving serious consideration to giving up my mantle to a successor. I don't know how many people are even going to stay around now that the movie is done and I suck at lists, Maybe it's time for someone else to take over as Games Master.

I think Phoenix Force desverse to be in the game....but i think she would wipe them all out without a contest in real life...but not in this game because many people don't like the phoenix's raw power.

I'm really gonna need some new ideas soon. I think I have one that could last a full five rounds, but I have to write them all out first, but after that, I'll really need some help.

How about famous blondes?

1. Angel
2. Magik
3. Havok
4. Wallflower (I think that's her name)..
5. Emma
6. Lady Mastermind
7. Sabretooth
8. Cannonball
9. Elixer
10. Laya
11. Carol Danvers

That was all the blondes I can think of that were ever in an X-book. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"