World X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - HELP?

Storms Hair

Civilian
Reaction score
I am stuck at this damn game. I haven't played it in forever cause I never get past the New York City deal (where the mansion has been destroyed!!) I don't get any of the misions. And I can't find a decent walkthrough that explains that whole part. Can someone help me? :o

Don't you talk to Prof X then go out near the back Where Havok is and go somwhere or near Kitty is an Sewer entrance you can play them levels.

You have to talk to Moira to get the Sebastian Shaw mission, and you have to talk to Havok to get the Sentinel Platform mission. Alternatively, you can just go into the seweres from the destroyed X-mansion and start the mission (over beside Kitty)

Thanks!

And yes I talked to them. I don't know why I had such trouble.

Another question: Is there a way to level them up faster?

CHEAT CODES!:D

On team management screen press:

Up Down Up Down Left Up Left Right START - Causes everybody to be lvl 99

...Or use the Danger Room and train.

Does that cheat work? That would be awesome!

I didn't know that they leveled up in the training room, where??

Yes it does.I used it when I was desperate at the Core factory level:D

At the X-mansion, search around for the danger room controls and play them with who ya want to train up.

Ebil Gig said:
CHEAT CODES!:D

On team management screen press:

Up Down Up Down Left Up Left Right START - Causes everybody to be lvl 99

...Or use the Danger Room and train.

I didn know that i will use that next time i play it.

LMFAO! I'm starting from the beggining and they die of one hit. Too bad you can't update everything.

i never knew about the cheat code, i may have to try that out sometime

yeah i put that cheat code in and i liked it at first but i hated how you can kill them SO easily.

Yep, even the bosses.It made Apocalypse(final boss) look like fighting the big bugs in act/evel 1.

I did the cheat today i played it before and completed it fine, but its funny being on level 99 everyone is so weak lol.

Yeah, it's fun to play on level 99 after you've finished the game just to play around with their powers. You have to play it on hard though, or else there's no challenge whatsoever.

i might do that after i beat the game for real. i want at least a little bit of a challenge.

kinda off topic, but which 4 do yall like to play as?

i prefer to use, cyclops, storm, iceman, and for my tank i like to switch between wolverine, mags and jean.

Cyclops is always my top spot. Wolverine is usually on the team because he's levelled up to the point of one-hit kills.

I tend to fill the rest of my team up with a selection of Jean, Iceman, Scarlet Witch (because she turns things into boxes and it entertains me to no end), Colossus, Nightcrawler or Magneto.

Occassionally I put Deadpool or Bishop in.

Storm is always on my team.I just prefer her.The majority of the game I use Cyclops, Iceman & Wolverine.Occassionally, Jean or Deadpool is switched in(taking Iceman's spot).

I always have Scott, Jean and Logan then i switch between Iceman, Gambit, Colosuss.

imaperson2 said:
i dont think there are xml 1 cheats.
no gameplay ones anyway... which really takes away from re-play value.

has anyone played legends 2 on psp? i heard there is a level exclusive to psp on it, and was wondering if there is any truth to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"