X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

Slim_X said:
juggernaut_517_thumb.jpg

The Mutant Vault has officially launched!! Go check it out, it has lots of great stuff! :D

S00_0200.jpg

there's also a new article from gamespy confirming Blink and Angel as NPC's, but maybe they'll become playable... who knows.

http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/x-men-legends-2/615142p1.html?fromint=1
Awesome pics:up:

The Brood will be in the game!

sm2-image13.jpg

...and Jean has been confirmed as playable.

The Brood always creeped me out:p Colossus better be in this game!:mad:

I know a lot of people were waiting for him ;)

Sinister_wall_thumb.jpg

Mr. Sinister is one of the bad guys in the game. You can check out 3 in-game pics of him at the official xml2 site.

Nice.

Green Ghost said:
Really? Cool, where did you read this?
I love Jean!
There's an XML2 forum where people who work at Raven sometimes post updates, that's where I read it.

Slim_X said:
I know a lot of people were waiting for him ;)

Sinister_wall_thumb.jpg

Mr. Sinister is one of the bad guys in the game. You can check out 3 in-game pics of him at the official xml2 site.

Nice.
:eek:

Suh-Weet.

Personally, I also hope that they up the roster a bit, myself. Even though my team was only Cyke, Phoenix, Collosus, and Nightcrawler.

NIGHTCRAWLER

Nightcrawler_wall_thumb.jpg

Go here to check a video and some pics of him.

Here's Sugarman

Sugar1024-thumb.jpg

A couple of pics of him are at the official.

I am now really looking forward to this game. Thanks a lot, looks like I'm gonna be poor for even longer :mad:

Slim_X said:
Here's Sugarman

Sugar1024-thumb.jpg

A couple of pics of him are at the official.
Woah. This game is being jampacked with some creepy ass characters.

Who is sugarman? Ive never heard of him before...

...Wow...Creepy was an understatement. He friggin eats people? wow. Imagine that guy at the foot of your bed in the middle of the night...*shudders*

Cyclops
Cyclops1024-thumb.jpg

Lady Deathstryke
Deathstrike1280-thumb.jpg

There are 3 screenshots of each and a gameplay video of Cyke at the official site. :)

I'm happy to see Cyke in his Astonishing garb. I haven't even beat the first one, though I have clocked like 30 or so hours into it, so this game is certainly on my must-have list.

I need to beat the first one before this one comes out. I almost beat it on PS2, but screwed myself over right before the end. Then traded in my PS2 for XBox, so need to start all over. And just not looking forward to going through some parts again (ie. anything Magma or Morrow)

Wow the screenshots look great. I beat the 1st game a few weeks ago, so I guess I am ready to take this on. Is there an official release date yet? CANT WAIT TO PLAY AS MAGNETO, THE MOST POWERFUL MUTANT ON THE PLANET!

There's no specific release date yet but it'll be somewhere between october and novemeber 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"