X-Men Online Fan Series for the HYPE

spiderman boy

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello Folks. You may remember me, probably not, but I had a thread a couple of weeks ago about a 10-15 minute fan film for the X-men I was going to do. I had decided to change it from a film, to a series of film. However, with not big enough of a budget, and locations unavailable to me, I had to stop the project.

However, I decided to make the series still, only online for you guys. It will be better, bigger, and longer than my original idea of six episodes. Hopefully, this thing will have a long run on here, so don’t let it die guys, I’m doing it for you!!! LOL.

Anyway, it takes place in X-MEN MOVIE continuity. However, it is going to be like the comics. New arcs, characters, and hopefully, some entertaining stories for you guys. They will be written in movie format, because that’s what I’m use to writing in, but think of them as comics. Each time I post a new one, They will have an episode number, and a title (that’s how I was going to do the films). Let me know what you think guys, and please don’t flame me too much, if I make a mistake with one of the character’s, just let me know, and I can edit it. BTW: O.S. AND V.O. ARE SCRIPT TERMS. V.O=VOICEOVER O.S.=OFFSCREEN

Thank You and Enjoy

Joey

do you still need help? ive been researching a lot for a fanfic im doing.

You know What FunBobPants, I just might somewhere down the road. I'll definately come to you when the time comes.

Thanks

Joey

PREVIEW:

The series begins 2 months after the events occuring in X-Men 3: The Last Stand. Jean "Phoenix" Grey, Scott "Cyclops" Summers, and Professor X are no longer around to run the school, or lead the team.

Storm has asserted herself a leader, trying not to let Proffessor X's dreams die. Wolverine deals with the loss of the woman he loved, who could not love him back, while also trying trying to find himself and be a responsible person for the school. Peter "Colossus" and Kitty are full team members now, after fighting in the final war for "The Cure". Kitty has even been made a teacher, using her technology skills to teach computer class. Warren "Angel" is having trouble adjusting to the school,while his father provides money to help rebuild it. Henry " Beast" McCoy works for the government, dealing as representative for Human/Mutant relations. After taking "The Cure", Rogue has finally been able to feel the touch of another human as she has so long for desired. Her and Bobby have decided to make the most of it, Leaving 2 weeks ago to travel the world for 6 months.

EPISODE 1
“REBUILDING THE HOUSE OF X- PART 1”

EXT. XAVIER’S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS - MORNING

The mansion looms enormously in the morning fog. Beautiful, grandiose, the kind of place a child could only hope to visit. We move into the

GARDEN,
where bushes line across a perfectly trim and lush garden. Brightly colored flowers are in bloom- a truly serene area to behold. In the center of the garden, a fountain flows down, level by level, pebble by pebble. We move once again, into another

AREA OF THE GARDEN.

Bent in front of three gravestones, is LOGAN “WOLVERINE”. His black hair is gelled into his usual ‘do, his beard trimmed to a long stubble. Wearing a white tank top, he possesses the classic, Logan look. However, this morning, his fierce eyes are calmer than normal.

Before him, on the gravestones, are the names SCOTT SUMMERS, JEAN GREY, and PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER. Logan lays a lone flower in front of Jean’s stone. He watches the stone, as if studying it. No words spoken. He thinks about the past, his eyes give up. Although a proven warrior, when it comes to her, he is a broken man. He brushes his hand, feeling along her engraved name.

INT. OFFICE - MORNING

Elegance. The office breathes it. Seated at an oak table, writing, is ORORO “STORM” MUNROE. She’s a beautiful black woman, with shoulder length white hair. Intelligent. She stops writing, and sifts through a pile of papers. A KNOCK on the door is heard.

ORORO
Come in.

The door opens, and Logan walks in.

LOGAN
Mornin ‘Roro.

ORORO
Logan. Where were you last night?

LOGAN
Out.

ORORO
Out where?

LOGAN
Does it matter?

ORORO
Logan. When you took over as part of this school, it started to matter.

LOGAN
I needed to be by myself. Sometimes a man needs time to think about things.

As much as she wants to pursue the topic, she SIGHS, and sympathizes with his pain.

ORORO
We received a postcard yesterday, you were already gone. Thought you’d like to see it.

She gets up, and walks over to a wall, where a bulletin board hangs. Tacked on the board, is a postcard. She takes it off, and hands it to Logan. He takes a look at it.

LOGAN
Rogue and Bobby.

ORORO
According to Rogue, looks like they’re happy in paradise right now.

LOGAN
Lucky to get a vacation. Nice to see the girl finally happy. After the cure, she can finally feel the human contact she wanted.

ORORO
Even though I don’t agree with her decision, i’m happy for them. I only hope they don’t stay. Six months is a long time to experience freedom.

LOGAN
They’re good kids.

INT. STUDY - DAY

Two younger students seated at a table, doing what appears to be homework.

INT. LIVING ROOM - NOON
Sitting on a couch, in front of a television, is KATHERINE “KITTY” PRYDE. Small for her age, but pretty just the same, her brown hair is pulled up. She’s watching the news.

PETER (O.S.)
What are you doing?

Kitty turns around, to see PETER “COLOSSUS” RASPUTIN. 6’-4”, low cropped black hair, broad shoulders, and strong forearms are seen through his short-sleeve shirt. He enters, and walks to the couch.

KITTY
Watching the 12 o’ clock news.

PETER
Jeez Kitty, can’t you watch some younger programming. Throw on some cartoons or something?

It was only a joke, but she looks at him, says nothing.

KITTY
C’mon Pete, grow up.

PETER
(sounding as if he’s trying to impress)
I can lift 100 tons. How much more grown do you one me to get?

He grins at her, and she can’t help but give a quick laugh at the big lug. His intentions are good.

PETER
Any news about Magneto? Any mutants?

KITTY
Nope. I hope it stays that way.

INT. INFORMAL DINING ROOM - DAY

A couple of tables occupy the room. Seated alone at one of them, is WARREN “ANGEL” WORTHINGTON III. Atop his head is blonde hair. He has piercing blue eyes, and a thin, pronounced face. He’s wearing a large jacket, sheltering his beautiful wings underneath. A “hump”-like appearance is the result.

He chomps away at his meal. A BOY enters the room. He heads over to a water cooler, and fills up a cup of water.

WARREN
Hey.

BOY
Hi.

WARREN
Can I ask you a question? Do the---

BOY
Sorry Warren. I can’t talk. I’m really busy right now.

The Boy walks out of the room with his water.

WARREN
Thanks then.

He starts to eat again.

ORORO (O.S.)
There you are Warren.

Ororo enters. She walks over to sit next to Warren.

WARREN
Ms. Munroe.

ORORO
I wanted to thank you for that check you left in my office.

WARREN
You’re welcome. It’s no problem. I am happy to do it.

ORORO
These last few moths have been...hard to say the least. I don’t know what we would have done without your contributions to the school.

WARREN
Like I said Ms. Munroe, i’m happy to do it.

ORORO
You know, Professor Xavier would have been proud of you Warren.

WARREN
My father says he will keep helping the school as long as he can. As long as--

ORORO
As long as no one finds out he is associated with any mutant?

WARREN
Yeah.

She has a let-down sort of look on her face.

WARREN
One day he’ll come around. He’s getting better in dealing with it. He regrets ever developing a cure for us.

ORORO
He should. Warren, some people will never get use to the fact that someone close to them may be anything but stereo-typically “normal”.

INT. CLASSROOM - DAY

Four rows of computer desks fill the room. At each desk sits a child. At the dry-erase chalkboard, is Kitty. She tries her best to look professional. As professional as a 19 year old can get. She’s writing down instructions for the children to type into the computer.

One of the boys isn’t paying attention to her. He is staring at a female student, who, is trying to ignore his stares. She can’t help it, she cracks, and looks at the boy. He makes a weird face, and sticks out his tongue. She shakes her head, and turns around.

She’s paying attention to Kitty when, a ball of paper hits her on the shoulder. By this time, Logan has stopped to look into the window of the classroom door.

She turns in the direction the paper was thrown from, and once again, the annoying little boy. He puts his thumb to his nose, and wiggles his fingers, and laughs. She’s had enough. She reaches down underneath her computer stand, and touches an open electrical socket. Her finger sparks a bit, as she directs the current through the wall, up the wires, and into his computer.

The computer is fried, and the monitor explodes into a ball of smoke. The prank scared the living daylights out of the annoying boy, who in the process, fell out of his seat onto the floor. The girl laughs, as does the rest of the class. Logan watches.

Kitty turns around, a look of surprise and anger on her face.

INT. CLASSROOM - SEVERAL MINUTES LATER

Logan sits on one of the computer desks, while Kitty has a wet rag in her hand, trying to clean up the black marks and soot left on the desk.

LOGAN
It ain’t as easy as you thought, huh Kitty?

KITTY
It was going great until the whole exploding computer thing.

LOGAN
Get used to it.

He gives a sly grin.

KITTY
Thanks Logan.

I use that site for "X-Men: Reimagined". It's helpful.

Hi guys, i am currently working on episode two. I think you will love the opening scene. Anyway, I am adding another element to my posts from now on, to make it feel more like the comics, and get you guys excited, because I really want this thing to take off, and become a popular thread. I love writing. So, when the 2nd is released, you will see what i mean about the new element.

Last thing, instead of calling them episodes, i will start calling them issues (makes me feel like a comic book writer lol).

It's only been two days, and i've already gotten positive feedback, so i am excited. I hope posts start pouring in from you guys, because after all, you're why i'm doing it. i'll be working hard on this and the new element, so until next time, i'm out.

Thanks

Joey

Hey guys. Well, i'm about half way finished issue 2. My friend who was working on the other part of my project is going out of town until July 4th, so, i'm guessing it will sometime around there, give or take a few days, when issue 2 will be out.

I'm really excited, and i don't want u guys to worry about me rushing the characters. I plan to do alot of these issues (as many as humanly possible) lol, unless something else comes up. If the series starts out semi-slow, it's only to build character development, so you will get to know these characters in and out.

Also, my web-desogner friend is having surgery, so he's gonna be out of commission for a few weeks, so when he's ok, we are going to be making a website for this, and other projects of ours.

Until next time, thanks for reading and posting.

Joey

I have finished the second issue. My friend is still out of town, so i am not able to post the other element to this series just yet. Maybe for issues 3 or 4. Anyway, my friend's surgery went fine, but he's still going to b out for another couple of weeks. But, here is the much anticipated (lol) second issue, with many many many more to come. Get some posts going, and let me know what you think.

Thank You

Joey

PREVIOUSLY IN X-MEN: FAN SERIES FOR THE HYPE

After the events of X-Men 3: The Last Stand, the X-men and students of Xavier's school begin the rebuilding of what it once was. Two months have passed, and Storm has received a letter from Bobby and a powerless Rogue, who are on a trip exploring the world. Logan struggles with his responsibilities, trying to get over the woman he loved.

Kitty's first teaching experiences aren't exactly what she expected. Peter watches the news with Kitty, who's glad to see nothing about mutants on the television. Maybe the homo-sapiens have finally accepted them?

Finally, Ororo discussed Warren's father's continuing contributions to the school, as Warren reassures her it will just be a matter of time before his father can completely embrace the mutant phenomenon.

ISSUE 2

REBUILDING THE HOUSE OF X - PART TWO

INT. CAVE - DAY
A large, wet cave. Quiet. Water drips calmly from the ceiling, and small jagged rocks line the walls and jut up from the ground. An opening to the cave is seen. In view, is the bright green grass on the other side.

BOOM! An explosion is heard. It rocks the cave. BOOM! Another is heard, as a flash of explosives and smoke lands right outside the cave entrance, turning the green grass into a smoldering pit.

Following the blast, is PETER RASPUTIN. He runs into the opening, as gun shots ricochet off the outside of the cave, and some of the inside wall, missing him. He is in his human form, and breathing heavy. He hears the trampling of footsteps outside, and makes a run for it.

He heads inside, deeper into the cave.

CAVE OPENING

Five SOLDIERS stop near the opening, large guns drawn.

SOLDIER
(into transmitter)
We have the mutant located.

SOLDIER 2
Let’s go.

They take off running after Colossus, firing round after round.

BACK ON PETER

The soldier’s shots are off target, hitting rocks loose off the wall and ceiling, but too close for comfort. Running, Peter’s body becomes engulfed in liquid steel. His fingers, forearms, up his neck, then his face. The steel hardens. The result; COLOSSUS. A metal masterpiece.

The next barrage of bullets are fired. This time, they hit their intended target. However, they only ricochet off Colossus’ steel back, in a fury of bright sparks. Colossus stops dead in his tracks, and turns around to the soldiers. The soldiers hold their fire, and look at their target with puzzlement on their faces. They’ve never seen **** like this before. But, they have a job to do.

Colossus walks toward them, the swagger of a heavyweight boxer after winning a prize fight. They begin firing on him. As the bullets ricochet, Colossus begins running full speed. No time for the soldiers to react. Colossus leaps in the air. CRASH! He makes contact with soldiers 1 and 2, who’s weapons fly into the air, firing what rounds were left from their last pull of the trigger.

SOLDIER 3
(to soldier 4)
What do we do now?

SOLDIER 4 is clueless as to what to do, so, he keeps firing. The 3rd and 5th SOLDIER stay in tune, and fire what rounds are left in their guns. Some of the bullets land on Colossus’ body, while some hit the soldier’s laying motionless on the ground. Colossus gets to his feet, and charges at soldier 3.

He lands a punch to the face, sending him hurdling back, crash landing

20 FEET AWAY,

landing in-humanly into a wall, spine snapping on impact.

BACK TO COLOSSUS

He grabs soldier 4 by the neck, and lifts him in the air, feet dangling underneath him. He slams his head into the wall. Again. Another slam. The helmet the soldier was wearing breaks in about 10 pieces, and falls off his head, exposing the face of the soldier, now limp and bloody. He lets the soldier’s body fall, and turns to the last soldier, who is pulling the trigger furiously, but no ammo is left in the clip. He backs up.

SOLDIER 5
Please don’t kill me. That said, a large rock wall comes crashing down on the soldier, flattening him like a pancake. Colossus is puzzled. Another slab of rock comes sliding out of the wall, this time, horizontally. It misses Colossus’s face by an inch. With the wall covering the cave opening, he makes off in the opposite direction.

Running, he passes the body of the soldier he killed seconds before. SMASH! Another slab of rock crashes from the ceiling, missing Colossus. He continues, and dodges another. Then another. From the left, from the right, emerging from the ground. He manages to avoid them all when

CRASH! A thin rod of rock emerges from the side of the wall, with Colossus unable to avoid it, and it sends him backwards, landing hard on the floor.

He hears a noise. He jumps up, ducks under the rock that hit him before, and leaps forward. A slab emerges from the left, as Colossus tries to squeeze in the remaining space left on the right side. Too slow. There’s not enough room, so he grabs the slab, which stops its progress. He grits his teeth, and moves the slab slightly enough to fit the rest of his body through. He lets go, and the slab slams shut, sealing off the way he came.

Breathing heavy, he leans his head against the wall. Catching his breath, he looks in the cave. A large figure emerges from the shadows. A 10 foot silver ROBOT steps toward Colossus.

COLOSSUS
Enough already. I’m already tired of---

His statement ends abruptly, as the robot fires a laser blast from his hand, sending Colossus reeling into the slab wall. He slides to the floor, onto one knee.

COLOSSUS
If you won’t give me a break, then I’ll give you one.

Colossus stands up, as the robot fires another blast. Colossus dodges it, and runs toward the robot as the blast carves a hole into the slab. He slams a fist into the robot’s metal gut. Another into his face. Another. The robot backs up a little, and Colossus grabs his firing hand.

He won’t let go for anything. Squeezing and squeezing on the bot’s wrist, he begins twisting with all his might, until the metal wrist breaks, exposing wiring underneath. He tries to rip out the wiring, but the bot grabs his neck with its other hand, and tries to lift Colossus up. Colossus grabs the bot’s arm, and starts kicking its gut. After a few powerful kicks, the bot falls down, landing on the ground, with Colossus on top of it.

He punches the bot in the face several times, before the bot throws Colossus upwards, crashing him into the ceiling. He falls back down, landing on the ground next to the bot. The robot attempts to get up as Colossus shakes off the toss, but is too big and slow. Colossus jumps on its back, and punches away at the back of its head. Furious. Enraged. The blows grow more rapid, and the bot falls to the ground.

Now, with every punch, Colossus makes deeper and deeper dents into the head. The robot is no longer moving. He stops the pounding. Wires now stick out of the machine, as Colossus grabs a handful’s worth in his palm, and pulls them out. Standing up, he looks at what he’s done, and he’s proud.

COLOSSUS
I told you I was tired.

That being said, the bot disappears. So does the cave. It slowly fades away, to reveal Colossus standing alone in a large, metal room.

INT. DANGER ROOM MASTER CONTROL - DAY

Peter emerges from an elevator in human form- the door shuts behind him. Seated at the window looking in at the Danger Room is Kitty. Logan is standing up behind her.

PETER
Now that is how you handle yourself in the danger room.

KITTY
The robot program almost took you out.

PETER
Were you even watching me? You must have been watching a different mutant.

LOGAN
Sorry metal head, Kitt’s right. You lost steam after the obstacle program.

PETER
You guys are crazy, you know that? I thought we were doing a simple weapons defense simulation and obstacle course anyway.

KITTY
We were.

PETER
Than who’s idea was it to throw in the surprise machine at the end?

LOGAN
(cracking a sly smile)
That was mine.

EXT. GOVERNMENT BUILDING - DAY

Large looming government buildings fill the screen. We come to sit on a

PODIUM.

JACK SAMPSON, head of the human sector of government’s Human-Mutant Relations program, speaks in front of a large audience. Congressman, Senators, various governmental figures make up the audience. Within the audience, sits ORORO, and HANK “BEAST” MCCOY.

Ororo tries to keep a low profile, even though Hank is the one with bright blue fur. He’s dressed in a business suit, and a pair of glasses adorn his face.

PODIUM

SAMPSON
(to audience)
Ladies and gentlemen. We all come here to discuss one issue. Mutants. The issue itself is not a new one, however, were we to discuss this many months ago, the make-up of my speech would decidedly be different. We are all aware of the happenings occurring two months ago, but we come together now, not as two, but as one.

BACK ON ORORO AND HANK

Sampson continues to speak.

ORORO
Who is this guy again?

HANK
Sampson has worked hand in hand with me over the last several weeks, and I have to admit, we are making steady process.

ORORO
(smiling)
He doesn’t mind doing business with a big blue man?

HANK
Ah, Ororo, your jokes never seem to miss a beat, but blue is arguably the most popular color in the world... But to answer your question, he’s seems to be nothing but eager to offer solutions to unite our two worlds together. We are closer to mutant-human peace than I think we have ever been.

Ororo seems a little skeptical, but trusts Hank.

ORORO
Maybe they’re beginning to understand what we’ve been saying all along.

HANK
All they need is time.

BACK ON PODIUM

SAMPSON
(to audience)
I feel we are approaching a monumental status, where we are no longer living as individuals, but as one. One large collective unit, made up of human, and mutant alike.

INT. DANGER ROOM - DAY

The room is completely blank and nondescript at the moment. Logan stands before a group of five students. Amongst them is the one female student seen previously (ISSUE 1), who can produce electrical current from her body. Her name is ELIZA DUNCAN, and she is 10 years old.

LOGAN
Today, I get the pleasure of teaching you runts combat training. Combat goes way beyond learning to control your powers, it’s also learning how to use them on an opponent. Sometimes occasionally, I guess you hafta’ be smart about it, but I like usin’ ol’ fashioned brawn to get the job done.

SNIKT! The famous “adamantium” claws Wolverine is known for emerge from his hand.

STUDENT
Peter says you don’t fight smart because your brain works alot slower than most peoples’.

The kids laugh.

LOGAN
(to himself)
Is that what Peter said?

He smiles.

INT. FEMALE DORM - KITTY’S ROOM - DAY

Kitty’s reading a book. She flips a page, and in it is a small picture frame. In the picture is a 10 year old Kitty, with PROFESSOR XAVIER. She stares at it. A student pops her head in Kitty’s doorway.

The student is JUBILATION “JUBILEE” LEE. She is a beautiful 15 year old. She is a n Asian American.

JUBILEE
What are you doing?

KITTY
I’m just reading.

JUBILEE
Well, do you know where Ms. Munroe is. I can’t find her anywhere.

KITTY
She’s going to be busy today. She with Mr. McCoy at a government function or something.

JUBILEE
Oh, okay. Well, I’m kinda’ bored. You wanna’ do something?

KITTY
No, I kind of have a headache. I’m gonna’ sit this one out.

JUBILEE
It’s probably from the reading.

Jubilee exits.

Kitty continues to look at the picture of her and Professor X.

BEGIN DAY DREAM/MEMORY SEQUENCE

EXT. PRYDE HOME - DAY (1995)

The home has two-floors, yet is humble in size. It’s kept up well, painted a beautiful white and gray color.

INT. PRYDE HOME - DAY

On a couch, is Kitty’s father CARMEN, and her mother THERESA. In front of them, in a wheel chair, is Professor X. He is talking to them, as an 8 YEAR OLD KITTY peaks in from behind a doorway, then pops back behind the wall, unseen to the adults.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Your child has a remarkable gift Mrs. Pryde, I feel my school would be the best opportunity to take advantage of that gift.

THERESA
I just want the best for my daughter.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
We all do.

CARMEN
Is that so?

PROFESSOR XAVIER Yes. At my school, children with such gifts are embraced with a sense of---

CARMEN
We’ve already gotten an offer from Massachusetts Academy.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
I understand your dilemma Mr. Pryde, but I assure you your child will flourish under our guidance.

THERESA
I just don’t know Mr. Xavier.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Please...you can call me Charles.

THERESA
Charles. Katherine is very important to both of us.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
I understand completely. I only ask one thing. May I talk to Katherine? It will only be a few minutes.

Theresa looks to Carmen. Carmen reluctantly nods his head.

CARMEN (looking to the ceiling) Katherine. Come down here for a second.

Professor Xavier smiles.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
She’s already down here.

Mr. and Mrs. Pryde look at the doorway, as Kitty walks out from behind the wall.

THERESA
Mr. Xavier is here to talk to you Kitty cat.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Hello Katherine.

8 YEAR OLD KITTY (very shy)
Hello.

CARMEN
Come sit down with us for a second sweety.

She walks over, and sits down in between her parents. She stays silent.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Can I talk to her alone.

Kitty looks at her mom, as if to say “no”.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Five minutes?

CARMEN
Five minutes.

Both her parents get up.

THERESA
Talk to the nice man. We'll be right in the other room.

They exit.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
I hear you can do some pretty amazing things Katherine.

She just looks at him.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
I understand what you’re going through. At my school, children like you come from all over to learn together. They all have gifts Katherine.

8 YEAR OLD KITTY
(still shy)
All of them?

PROFESSOR XAVIER
Each and every one. You sometimes end up end other rooms. Would you like to know why?

Kitty doesn’t say anything.

PROFESSOR XAVIER
I can help you Katherine. I would like to help you...

EXT. XAVIER’S SCHOOL FOR GIFTER YOUNGSTERS - DAY

Kitty stands on the front steps of the mansion, looking up at the school. She is overwhelmed by the size. Next to her, holding her suitcase, is SCOTT SUMMERS.

SCOTT
Home sweet home.

He grabs her by the hand, and they start walking toward the front door. The door opens up, and Scott and Kitty are greeted by JEAN GREY and Professor X.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME (2006)

INT. FEMALE DORM - KITTY’S ROOM - DAY

Kitty grasps the picture with both of her hands, as tears begin to flow from her eyes.

EXT. TENT COVERED FOOD RECEPTION - DAY

Ororo and Hank are cruising the rows of food. Hank has his food piled high, almost falling off the plate. An elderly woman sitting at a table watches him as he piles it higher.

HANK
(to the woman)
Sorry to be such a beast, but I didn’t have breakfast.

Ororo laughs, as her and Hank make their way to a table. Hank doesn’t wait until they reach the table, taking bites as they walk.

ORORO
That really isn’t becoming.

That being said, they reach the table. Before they can sit down though, Hank feels a tap on his shoulder, and turns around. It’s Jack Sampson.

HANK
Jack.

They shakes hands.

SAMPSON
Hank. It’s good to see you here. And who is this?

HANK
This is my friend and colleague Ororo Munroe.

SAMPSON
Nice to meet you Ms. Munroe.

ORORO
Nice to meet you.

INT. LOGAN’S ROOM - NIGHT

Logan, underneath his sheets, is dead asleep.

DREAM MONTAGE SEQUENCE

--Water bubbles move fast over Logan’s face, while submerged in a tank of water. Tubes are hooked to his body.

--William Stryker watches Logan as he struggles in the water tank.

--Logan lays naked stretched out on a hospital gurney, sheets cover his bottom half.

--Blood is covering his forearm, as his skin is peeled apart. People in doctor’s getup are tinkering with it.

--Stryker knocks on the glass to the water tank. Logan thrashes about, as Stryker smiles at him.

STRYKER
Relax Wolverine. One day you’re going to thank me for this.

White. A blast of white fills his dream. Then, darkness. Wolverine runs naked down a hallway. His new adamantium claws have emerged from his hand, with blood soaking them. He’s screaming. A guard turns a corner, and shoots at him. It misses, as Wolverine reaches the guard, and plunges his claws into him. They both scream, as the guard’s bloody face slowly turns into Jean Grey, in Phoenix form. He stares at her, and takes the claws out of her. She drops to the ground.

BACK TO CURRENT TIME

Logan pops up from rest, sweating, and breathing heavy. This nightmare is one he is glad he woke up from.

INT. VEHICLE GARAGE - NIGHT

The large door to the X-Men’s underground garage opens. Logan walks through, dressed in a leather jacket. Inside are an array of expensive and fast looking cars. Among them, a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Logan walks toward the motorcycle.

Ororo has arrived home from her day with Hank and the government convention’s meeting. She knocks on his door. No answer. She opens the door.

ORORO
Logan. I think that we...

She sees the bed open, with nobody inside it.

EXT. OPEN ROAD - SAME

Logan is riding his Harley down the road. He’s speeding quickly, with nothing between him and wherever his destination is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"