X-Men Onslaught TPB

Texas

Civilian
Reaction score
I just finished reading vol. 1 today and I gotta say while the premise is pretty neat, I was really turned off by the artwork across the board !

At times the artwork just seemed awful and at best ok.

So bad that I think I'll pass on future trades in this series.

Was this reflective of the 1990's at Marvel ?

Are you serious? The artistic talent is pretty incredible! Joe Mad, Andy Kubert, Carlos Pacheo and Ian Churchill are brilliant, here!

Are you serious? The artistic talent is pretty incredible! Joe Mad, Andy Kubert, Carlos Pacheo and Ian Churchill are brilliant, here!

No, are you serious :whatever:. The artwork is all over the board in terms of quality !

dude, those artists were amazing. Among the best in the biz

hahahahaha, complaining about that artwork, that's fresh...

that art is iconic.

Ian Churchill's art makes my eyes bleed at times. Other than that, those artists were doing great work at that time.

In my opinion, the artwork was nice but the same couldn't be said about the story.

Hated the concept, to be perfectly honest.

is this the stupid story where Juggernaut, an invincible character somehow gets the crap beaten out of him physically, even by beast at one point. i think this is where Juggs started going downhill, from a guy who could take out Hulk and everyone else to a little puss

Ian Churchill sucks and always will, and Joe Mad's art hadn't matured to the smooth, detailed style he rocked Battle Chasers with, but other than that the art is the least of the Onslaught event's worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"