X-Men The Last Stand Review

The link is already gone . . .

Is it really spoilery? And I know I'm on a spoiler board but still...

The movies actually has a lot of death’s in it, and so with certain characters out of the way, Storm and Wolverine take control of the team bye bye cyke!

Hmmm, seems a bit too vague to be true imo.

If the review is legit, then yep, Scott is a goner.

Well, now we can see how this is all going to play out. Again, if the review is legit.

Sounds very underwhelming for the final act to a trilogy.

Storm22 said:
Hmmm, seems a bit too vague to be true imo.

Some argue that vaguness is a sign that the review is legit. Either way, we do know that people have reviews. Major magazines will be releasing theirs on the 16th, and a few news stations were broadcasting that they've seen the movie and want to tell you about it...

unconvincing effects - that worries me, if this is legit!

It's about as I feared. It won't be Blade Trinity bad. But, it might not be up to the standards set by the first two films...although I like the quote by the reviewer where he states that at times, it feels like a Singer film. That's promising.

Seems legit.Pretty good review.

DarknessOfDeath said:
:( :( :( :( :( :(

me feel sad...now

You thought it'd turn out any differently. Every production variable of this film basically equates to what this guys says. Not a complete bomber, but just not as good as it should've been.

The cheesy lines remark annoys the bad place out of me.

anyone who really cares x men movies always do much better than critics predict see x1 and x2 they had some horrible reviews

It does seem a bit vague. We could have written that ourselves.

phoenix_force said:
anyone who really cares x men movies always do much better than critics predict see x1 and x2 they had some horrible reviews

Yes, but this is someone who obviously liked X1 and X2, so...

Well, the cheesy lines are very apparent in the TV Spots. I'm sure Ratner tried to inject some humor. He may have overdone it a bit....

Very vague review...that's all I have to say about that.

About what I expected .... but Im still pumped for the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"