X-Men: The Series

Sounds good. I should have eight and nine ready for back to back release by mid-July.

Hey, everyone.

We're not gone, so don't think that. But due to lack of time, resources, personnel, we may be back in a different way. Stay tuned.

I was wondering if this thread would live.

No its not dead. Just taking a lil bit of a hiatus is all.

riiiiiiiiiight ;) lasted longer than i thought it would, anyway.

it's like Family Guy. can't really keep a good thing down can ya? Fox tried to and yet Family Guy still ended up returning to network tv. It was just on a long 2-3 year hiatus.

hey guys, dunno who's still around or whatnot. but im thinking bout ressurrecting X-Men: The Series. currently as of right now, im working on a pilot for another X-Men series called Xavier's Institute. check out the thread to find out more bout it.

Last edited:
this is something that may be coming back. i'm working on reviving this. possibly for MZP-TV over at http://mzp-tv.co.uk. I'm gonna try anything to get this back up and running and finish this. May even hopefully be able to bring a certain arachnid into things for an ep if possible.

definitely trying my best to get things back together for this. i'd definitely enjoy seeing this completed and finished.

though, there is a chance that when it comes back it may be a more down to earth realistic take on the X-Men (similar to how Spider-Man Gifts and Curses was more down to earth and realistic to Spidey)

but, i am gonna try my hardest to bring this back the way it was before. since i've learned a lot over the last couple of years. but i am probably gonna edit the episodes that are already completed by breaking them down into the script format where there'd be different acts during the course of an episode. (something i noticed when i looked at it last night, it was kinda missing)

the first season of x-men will probably consist of six episodes to start off. then if that goes well, may go ahead with another seven episodes to bring the total to 13.

okay here's an update everyone. this'll definitely be awesome. Boba_Fett and I are working together once again to bring this series back. This'll be a big overhaul to the series. The episodes that were released before are different series than this one. That was like a 1.0 version of X-MEN: The Series. This'll be 2.0 in a way.

BUt yeahh, this series will be in the vein of a LOST-ish type of show.

Good thanks :) Just poking around the 'net to find sources of other fan fiction/virtual series and randomly came across you here. I can sniff out MZP-TV references a mile off.

Yeah, this has a good site for finding up and coming fan fiction. Yeah, I'm hoping that this'll eventually be ready to pitch at MZP or VPN.

I just found out bout Watchtower and Trinity. Those are two really awesome virtual series.

But yeah, the idea we have for this is an interesting take on the X-Men mythos.

Hey everyone, Things r still in the works here. I'm currently working on breaking the pilot right now. This is definitely gonna be different than the previous x-men series. This shall be more in the Heroes/Lost vein.

Also been watching X-Men: Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men to get me in the mood to write x-men. Have to say that Evolution is pretty awesome. As well as Wolverine and the X-Men. Then I'm also getting caught up in the comics for this, so that may adapt some storylines or characters from the new comics sometime. So definitely increasing my X-Men knowledge.

Hey everyone, here's an update. First off, this is still being developed. Which it'll take a little bit longer than i had anticipated. but when it's ready, it should be awesome.

Second off, while i am developing this idea further I have to find another virtual series so that i can get some experience writing for a virtual series. It's just something that has to be done so that I'd be able to take a crack at creating a virtual series for a virtual network. (MZP, the VPN, etc.)

Third off, this'll be worked on and i don't see myself dropping the idea. This shall also be developed with another virtual series that I have a good idea for and where it'd go.

Which if anyones interested in what the other show is feel free to chime in here and take a guess. It is another marvel property. I am interested to see what you guys think the show is gonna be. That way then I can gauge who's been checking out this thread and is interested in what's going on with these two series. If there's not much interest, then I won't be posting on here as often.

But yes, if that happens. I'll be creating a blog that i'll post here and have a link in my signature. Hope to hear from you guys.

So I read some of the beginning of this thred and then skippped to see if this was happening. I'd love to see a new X-Men show. And if Beast is still in it im definetly interested keep working please i cant wait to see the final product

yeah, this is being worked on simultaneously alongside another virtual series that i'm working on developing. i believe that one is probably gonna go first, cause it's a great way for me to figure out the format and everything as well as try some things out. then i'll be applying what i've learned to this X-Men series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"