Sequels X-Men Trilogy 2

N

nonpoint fan

OK I got my ideas for X4. The first part of a new trilogy.

X4
- As seen in x3 the cure is not permanant. Rogue gets her powers back, but kills a mutant in the process and gets her flight and super strength powers. Rogue goes through one of those teenage stages where she becomes rebelious and leaves the x-men. Mystique recruits her as her protege. Rogue meets gambit as well.
- Magneto returns as an allie. He is one the good side but like before still does not see eye to eye with xavier.
- Mr. Sinister is the main villain working for Apocalypse, but we do not see Apocalypse until the end. Since cyclops never died (pressumed dead and being dead are two different things) Sinister uses him as an experiment a bit like stryker did in X2.
- Sentinals are brought in.
- It is like Lord of the Rings how the characters go into 3-4 different paths, but they all link up at the end of the movie. That way we still have a lot of Wolverine and Storm, but the othr characters have a lot of screentime too and something to do.
- Xavier returns.
- The X-Men: Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Kitty Pride, Jubilee and Colloseus.
- Juggernaut and Pyro return since they never died.
- Havok and Emma Frost debut.

X5
- Jean Grey returns as Dark Phoenix (she was only phoenix in x3 because when she was phoenix in the comics/cartoon it was when her powers took control of her. Dark Phoenix was the cosmic entity) Since going into space and bringing aliens would be too unrealstic there should be another way to bring her back. By the way I want to point out Phoenix returns from the dead a million times outside the movies and in X1 Wolverine's claws did not kill Mystique when he stabbed her. So she can easily be brought back.
- Apocalypse is the main villain.
- The Savage Land is introduced, but it won't be in Antarctica because that would be unrealistic also.
- Rogue is still with Mystique but starts to question what she is doing.
- Angel becomes Archangel
- Hellfire Club introduced.
- More new characters.

X6
- Showdown with the X-Men/Brotherhood against Apocalypse in an epic battle. Think of the game X-Men legends 2.
- Wolverine and Cylops confront Dark Phoenix and bring Jean back (or she kills herself in the most depressing way to do her character justice after the butchering she received in X3)
- Rogue and Gambit are with the X-Men
- More new characters.

This way having multiple story arcs linked across 3 movies gives lots of characters screen time and make the films more epic while still keeping the modern day themes.

Great ideas, I like the idea of the characters splitting up like Lord of the Rings and returning at the end, I always thought the movies should have been made in that fashion, seperate stories which all contibutew to the main plot in the long run

I LOVE your ideas for a whole new trilogy. Brett Ratner confiirmed that it was Dark Phoenix in X3. But it was The Phoenix in X2. That is why the eyes changed within the two films. You could have Jean come back as White Phoenix and then have Apocolypse kidnap her because of he knows how powerful she is and then turn her back into Dark Phoenix. That's just another way to do it if you want. Again I love your ideas and I could really see these ideas in a new trilogy of the X-Men film franchise.

i'd like to see mutant massacre and genosha to be main focuses of the next trilogy and sinister the main baddy with an introduction of apocalypse

^^^^ I want them to bring on the Morlocks... such and see the Mutant Massacre... Genosha! Bring it on baby!

What's astonishing about this thread is that some of the main complaints about X3 are that it had
1) too many characters
2) too many deaths

So, what do people want?
1) even more characters (all the existing ones, all the dead ones brought back, plus new ones)
2) even more deaths (mutant massacre plot)

Please explain the logic here.

The deaths and new characters were used incorrectly in the movies... simple as that.... at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"