X-Men: With No Mutants?

Mystique? Functional Penis? Impregnating Destiney? this topic took a very strange turn... Iccidently are you not getting mistaken by the actress rebecca rominica jammin' who is bisexual the woman who played mystique

DrChronic said:
Mystique? Functional Penis? Impregnating Destiney? this topic took a very strange turn... Iccidently are you not getting mistaken by the actress rebecca rominica jammin' who is bisexual the woman who played mystique

Rebecca's bi? Since when?:confused:

omg... this is getting even more interesting...now...if I remember, I saw a picture of Rebecca and Famke...together...and rebecca was behind her....I forget what was happening in the pic but it was kinda... weird. anyway...

Rebecca is Bi!?! :D

I think Rebecca Romjin would be a lot more famous if she was bi.

Love that this thread started as a serious discussion about the applicability of the themes of the movies :p

DrChronic said:
I was thinking, they were saying that the large percentage of people who read the comics are either gay, black, disabeld and, or from another country aka forigener... This of course is the Minority!

So i was think, could you imagin if X-Men 1 to 3 was really about Minorities, and no mutants?

Firstly the first movie would have Magneto trying to turn everyone gay! with a giant gaymachine, or inccidently turn everyone black! Turning everyone into one minority However the X-Men who are inccidently gay are trying to stop magneto forcing people to be gay. Its a strange concept when you take out mutants.

X-Men 2, straight people medically testing gaypeople, and somehow finds a way to irradiate them all with some mind control.

X-Men 3 - Straight people find a more perminate cure for gayness and issues it to gays who think they cant handel with the minority. However an emotional lesbian (phoenix) being twisted by a gay supporter (Magneto) tears apart the compound that made the cure for gayness however is stoped by the x-men.

Sounds like what we are being put thru now...

DrChronic said:

As far as I know Rebecca Romijn isn't bisexual.

And as far as I know Mystique is bisexual.

Mothling said:
her galivanting around nude un-necesarrily just brings up these types of questions, to me at least. :o
A few thought, on Mystique
why, would a woman, who can morph any clothing on to her body, choose to walk around naked, I mean I get the whole ("I shouldn't have to" look normal), but, why nude, unless it takes energy for her to stay in a metamorphic state to long, ie, if she manipulated a dress or what not on her self, it would weaken her to hold that morph for too periods of time.
so, why doesn't she just put on a real dress? it seems to me, that movie Mystique's morphing power lyes within her skin, she would be enable to morph through or over clothing, and she would have to get undressed before morphing.
if any of that makes scents?

Spider-Fan83 said:
A few thought, on Mystique
why, would a woman, who can morph any clothing on to her body, choose to walk around naked, I mean I get the whole ("I shouldn't have to" look normal), but, why nude, unless it takes energy for her to stay in a metamorphic state to long, ie, if she manipulated a dress or what not on her self, it would weaken her to hold that morph for too periods of time.
so, why doesn't she just put on a real dress? it seems to me, that movie Mystique's morphing power lyes within her skin, she would be enable to morph through or over clothing, and she would have to get undressed before morphing.
if any of that makes scents?

Mystique could morph a dress onto herself, she just chooses not to because it takes a concious effort for her to keep the dress "morphed" on.
As you said, she could just put on a normal real dress, but then when she morphed, the dress would stay on the outside, no matter what she morpehd into.

She probably just goes nude because (a) it means she can quicker morph into whatever she wants without having to undress and (b) she is morphed into somebody else most of the time anyway, and only lets herself be "herself" when she is around people who know who and what she is.

Nightcrawler: "They say you can mimic anyone. Even 'zer clothes."

*Mystique morphs Nightcrawlers outfit on*

Mystique: *In Nightcrawler voice* "Even 'zer clothes."

Nightcrawler: "Then why, do you not wear clothes all the time?"

*Mystique morphs the clothes off again*

Mystique: "Because I shouldn't have to!"

*Mystique frolicks naked through the woods*

Mothling said:
Nightcrawler: "They say you can mimic anyone. Even 'zer clothes."

*Mystique morphs Nightcrawlers outfit on*

Mystique: *In Nightcrawler voice* "Even 'zer clothes."

Nightcrawler: "Then why, do you not wear clothes all the time?"

*Mystique morphs the clothes off again*

Mystique: "Because I shouldn't have to!"

*Mystique frolicks naked through the woods*

that conversation would be alot more awkward, if they play out the Mystique being Nightcrawlers mother thing. lol

The point ----> . _________________ o <---- That dude

^ LOL, so true.

i wish stupid people would stay out of this thread, i really do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"