X-Men: With No Mutants?

Well she's imitated Wolverines claws(along with other things) which are harder than boners, that's why I say she can.

Majik1387 said:
Well she's imitated Wolverines claws(along with other things) which are harder than boners, that's why I say she can.
That's true. What I meant is that she couldnt actully make blood go to her penis and get and erection. But what you said is true, she could make one with an erection.

Well in theory she should be able to metamorph herself a penis because a vagina is basically an inside out penis or something stupid like that. Something about in the womb we are all female and we either become male or stay female. That's why both sexes have nipples and why a penis head and clitoris look so similar (this is what my biology teacher told me)

Exploding Boy said:
That's true. What I meant is that she couldnt actully make blood go to her penis and get and erection. But what you said is true, she could make one with an erection.

Yeah I agree about that.

... now...what about mystique when she's you know...well you know Alan 'Cumming' ? would it be blue?

No it's only her skin that's blue. Her blood is red right? If it is then I wreckon all her bodily fluids are normal colour.

DarknessOfDeath said:
... now...what about mystique when she's you know...well you know Alan 'Cumming' ? would it be blue?

No idea. Maybe, maybe not. From what we can see though, as her power is based in her flesh, only her outside is different in appearence. The inside of her mouth, for example, is normal coloured.

Another question though; does Mystique eat?? Because if she does, does she go wee and poo? 'Cause there are like, no openings. Would she open one up when she goes toilet??

This is the most bizarre thread ever. Well this and the PMS thread lol. Since when does Mystique have no orifices?

Mothling said:
Another question though; does Mystique eat?? Because if she does, does she go wee and poo? 'Cause there are like, no openings. Would she open one up when she goes toilet??

Yes she eats. Yes she empties her bladder and bowels.
She has openings they just can't show it onscreen because they'll get a more adult rating.

Majik1387 said:
Yes she eats. Yes she empties her bladder and bowels.
She has openings they just can't show it onscreen because they'll get a more adult rating.

Makes sense. But still, her galivanting around nude un-necesarrily just brings up these types of questions, to me at least. :o

How would Destiny know if it was Mystique she was having intercourse with because she blind right?

You reckon Mystiques scales are some sort of braille?

masterj said:
How would Destiny know if it was Mystique she was having intercourse with because she blind right?

:rolleyes::)

masterj said:

(a) When a person is blind, one of their sense usually boosts by 100% to make up for the loss of another sense. Chances are, either Destiny's hearing, smell, touch or taste were boosted.

My mum is deaf and her smell got boosted. When I was younger, I accidently set fire to the house, and I was sitting like, 5 yards from it watching tv and didn't smell/hear/see a thing and my mum smelled it from the second floor of the house and came running down! :eek:

(b) Destiny probably isn't a part of the movie-verse. So scaily Mystique doesn't sleep with destiny.

Mothling said:
(a) When a person is blind, one of their sense usually boosts by 100% to make up for the loss of another sense. Chances are, either Destiny's hearing, smell, touch or taste were boosted.

My mum is deaf and her smell got boosted. When I was younger, I accidently set fire to the house, and I was sitting like, 5 yards from it watching tv and didn't smell/hear/see a thing and my mum smelled it from the second floor of the house and came running down! :eek:

(b) Destiny probably isn't a part of the movie-verse. So scaily Mystique doesn't sleep with destiny.
Omg that is so cool with your mom. I wouldn't want to fart in the car with her there lol.

masterj said:
Omg that is so cool with your mom. I wouldn't want to fart in the car with her there lol.

Yeah, she can smell like, anything. She always swears I stink of B.O. when I clearly don't. It's like she can smell the faintest faintest faintest bit of it. :o

That's harsh lol. So does she have really good hearing, touch and taste too?

I'm wondering about when Mystique was shot with the cure dart. Did she walk to a clothes store naked and buy clothes?

masterj said:
That's harsh lol. So does she have really good hearing, touch and taste too?

Nup, just hearing. It's usually only one sense gets boosted when another is lost, just to even it out.

Exploding Boy said:
I'm wondering about when Mystique was shot with the cure dart. Did she walk to a clothes store naked and buy clothes?

She probably took the clothes off of one of the dead guards.
But then, she was taken into custody by the Government and then she gave them the info on Mags, so I'm guessing she just waited in the Truck for the police to turn up, as they probably would've when they lost radio contact with the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"