X-Men: With No Mutants?

Wtf??? magneto would be even more evil, i'd kill my self lol

Yeah Mystique had a relationship with Destiny. I thought that was common knowledge.

danoyse said:
The X-Men comics were created during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s, as a metaphor for tolerance and bigotry. They're mutants, instead of representing one specific race, religion, or lifestyle.

People take what they will from what they will based on their own experience. It's not specially a "gay" thing, or a "racial" thing. The way the story is told, it can be any of them. The good thing is that they're open to interpretation.

It's been prevalent in all 3 movies: the Nazi/Joe McCarthy connections in X1, creating public fear against mutants by using one against them (Nightcrawler's attack on the White House) and Bobby's infamous 'coming out' scene in X2, and the mutant cure in X3.

Makes it one of the more fascinating superhero stories. :up:

I agree with everything you said.

And the ignorance of bigots will never fail to amaze me.

DarknessOfDeath said:
did they do it? :p

LOL, I would pressume so. They were together for like, decades I think.

... So um... okay... did Mystique have to shape shift into a man to do it with her mate? lol

I am sure I read somewhere that Mystique impregnanted Destiny. Or was that some sick part of my imagination?

I am pretty sure I didn't just imagine that. But to be fair, it was probably just somebody saying it on here and I've remembered it as being real.

It isn't possible for Mystique to impregnate anybody. She may be a shape shifter but her genes are still that of a female and last I checked a female can't get another pregnant.

Mothling said:
I am pretty sure I didn't just imagine that. But to be fair, it was probably just somebody saying it on here and I've remembered it as being real.
She only changes her appearence not her organs

but if she shift shaped into a man and he was naked...WTF!?!

I think it would look like a penis but it wouldn't function like a penis

Exploding Boy said:
I think it would look like a penis but it wouldn't function like a penis

Could she get a bone?

I doubt it. Her 'penis' would just look like one, she still has ovaries. Not functioning testicals or sperm. And since vaginas dont get boners, I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"