World X3 Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustABill said:
It just isn't the same.

I'll take it though. I do want to send out my own apology. Oli did not know that Specter and I had just made up. Specter said he still wanted to run the games. I suggested to him that we let the current game finish since it was started, but after all this I would happily give up that game if it will keep Specs from being mad at me all over again. :(

i should have let someone else make it.

i know i told some of you this already, but for real. i'm not worthy. :csad:

squeekness said:
I'll take it though. I do want to send out my own apology. Oli did not know that Specter and I had just made up. Specter said he still wanted to run the games. I suggested to him that we let the current game finish since it was started, but after all this I would happily give up that game if it will keep Specs from being mad at me all over again. :(
He's not mad at you Squeeks. No one is mad at you. <3

You didn't know that OliPhoenix was a giant *****e. :(

It is Justabill, it's the people in it that make it special not the thread itself.

triplefive said:

Clauds, you are so worthy. You are so worthy, that your worthy.

[Keanu]Whoa.[/Keanu]

Morg said:
It is Justabill, it's the people in it that make it special not the thread itself.
Yes. I know. The family is all here, but there's just so many memories in the old one. <3

triplefive said:

You are worthy. You're one of us now :yay:

Hi all!
I am sorry for what i've done and said. Please forgive me! Maybe some won't accept my apologies right away, but if you give me the chance to prove that i can bring something intelligent, new, constructive and funny, i will owe you! For the ones that have been highly provoked by the closure of the other thread, i hope you will forgive me. Give yourselves some time... I will understand if you guys are quite pissed off at me right now. But we all make mistakes, right? I made a big one in here and it had some sad consequences tonight because i ticked off so many of you! I will mind my very own business in the future. I will be as respectful as possible to all. Please forgive me!

Please accept my sincere apologies.
Your (hope to become) friend,
OliPhoenixFire

*SPECIAL APOLOGIES TO SQUEEKNESS AND SPECTER FOR THE TROUBLE CAUSED*

Morg said:
Thank you, Morg, again. *gives Morg the "Best Mod ever" award. :D

triplefive said:

You post here now just as much as anyone else. Of course you are worthy. :D

triplefive said:
Anyone want to write a commemorative blurb?
If there is one word that sums up the old thread.....

PENIS. :D

No, she shall be missed. Some good times were had in that thread. We became a family in that thread. <3

People trying to write reviews on "Heroes" like Dread.:csad::o

Specter313 said:
Sorry guys, I tried. :(
You did great. That thread was really huge, just like the old Gamma was. I am just happy to have a place where I can still chat with my bestest buds. :D

Specter313 said:
Sorry guys, I tried. :(
You were valiant, brave, and didn't give up, like some of us. (Me :()

You are one of the best of us for these reasons. <3

God, this thread is so homosexual right now.

JustABill said:
God, this thread is so homosexual right now.
Not just yet, newwave hasn't come back yet. *enjoys her five minutes of being top poster in the thread until he returns*

*Sets up her desk and Gambit poster, claiming her bright new spot* Just like home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"