• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World X3 Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustABill said:
It just isn't the same.

I'll take it though. I do want to send out my own apology. Oli did not know that Specter and I had just made up. Specter said he still wanted to run the games. I suggested to him that we let the current game finish since it was started, but after all this I would happily give up that game if it will keep Specs from being mad at me all over again. :(

i should have let someone else make it.

i know i told some of you this already, but for real. i'm not worthy. :csad:

squeekness said:
I'll take it though. I do want to send out my own apology. Oli did not know that Specter and I had just made up. Specter said he still wanted to run the games. I suggested to him that we let the current game finish since it was started, but after all this I would happily give up that game if it will keep Specs from being mad at me all over again. :(
He's not mad at you Squeeks. No one is mad at you. <3

You didn't know that OliPhoenix was a giant *****e. :(

It is Justabill, it's the people in it that make it special not the thread itself.

triplefive said:

Clauds, you are so worthy. You are so worthy, that your worthy.

[Keanu]Whoa.[/Keanu]

Morg said:
It is Justabill, it's the people in it that make it special not the thread itself.
Yes. I know. The family is all here, but there's just so many memories in the old one. <3

triplefive said:

You are worthy. You're one of us now :yay:

Hi all!
I am sorry for what i've done and said. Please forgive me! Maybe some won't accept my apologies right away, but if you give me the chance to prove that i can bring something intelligent, new, constructive and funny, i will owe you! For the ones that have been highly provoked by the closure of the other thread, i hope you will forgive me. Give yourselves some time... I will understand if you guys are quite pissed off at me right now. But we all make mistakes, right? I made a big one in here and it had some sad consequences tonight because i ticked off so many of you! I will mind my very own business in the future. I will be as respectful as possible to all. Please forgive me!

Please accept my sincere apologies.
Your (hope to become) friend,
OliPhoenixFire

*SPECIAL APOLOGIES TO SQUEEKNESS AND SPECTER FOR THE TROUBLE CAUSED*

Morg said:
Thank you, Morg, again. *gives Morg the "Best Mod ever" award. :D

triplefive said:

You post here now just as much as anyone else. Of course you are worthy. :D

triplefive said:
Anyone want to write a commemorative blurb?
If there is one word that sums up the old thread.....

PENIS. :D

No, she shall be missed. Some good times were had in that thread. We became a family in that thread. <3

People trying to write reviews on "Heroes" like Dread.:csad::o

Specter313 said:
Sorry guys, I tried. :(
You did great. That thread was really huge, just like the old Gamma was. I am just happy to have a place where I can still chat with my bestest buds. :D

Specter313 said:
Sorry guys, I tried. :(
You were valiant, brave, and didn't give up, like some of us. (Me :()

You are one of the best of us for these reasons. <3

God, this thread is so homosexual right now.

JustABill said:
God, this thread is so homosexual right now.
Not just yet, newwave hasn't come back yet. *enjoys her five minutes of being top poster in the thread until he returns*

*Sets up her desk and Gambit poster, claiming her bright new spot* Just like home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"