World X3 Off-Topic Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

union_jak

Licky licky
Reaction score
Well the last one disappeared, possibly due to it approaching 20k, possibly due to the last topic.

Either way, time for Part 4!

When did it disappear? Thank you Jesus MORGUE didn't start this one too.

Oh and by the way, with this post....I'm leading the pack.

Woot.

PWN3R, would you like to start a "Bring Back Fran" thread in the Community?

It'll be closed in one second. Technically he did break a rule. But it's bull. Wilhelm-Scream breaks the "don't attack other posters" rule all the time. Yet is he banned?

No.

Fran got killed because Matt hates him. He saw it as an opportunity to ban him, because, like I said, he did break a rule. But c'mon, use some discretion.

Ugh.

I'm talking with him right now on msn.

"i got banned because i fought with ROBOCOP in the photo album, although i'm sure the vag thing had something to do with it, although to my defense, ROBOCOP called me names to start it off"

I'm talking with him right now on msn.

"i got banned because i fought with ROBOCOP in the photo album, although i'm sure the vag thing had something to do with it"

Vag thing was the icy on the cake. I'll bet my life that Matt banned him.:whatever:

Ha, see I'm a week late on this. I had no clue.

Matt is just that obvious. Every post he makes is him threatening something. His shenanigans in the gaming forum was ridiculous. I lost respect for him, he use to be a pretty solid poster before the power trip of being a mod though.

Anyways ugh, new OT. YAY. It's already off to a OT-like start.

Matt is just that obvious. Every post he makes is him threatening something. His shenanigans in the gaming forum was ridiculous. I lost respect for him, he use to be a pretty solid poster before the power trip of being a mod though.

:up::up: Exactly.

Are you hopping on COD4 anytime soon, PWN3R?

When did it disappear? Thank you Jesus MORGUE didn't start this one too.

Ugh, why couldn't the last one have just been left closed for a lil while so I could see what was said in the last one before it was closed.

Ugh, why couldn't the last one have just been left closed for a lil while so I could see what was said in the last one before it was closed.

I was complimenting Star, and that's about it.

Well the last one disappeared, possibly due to it approaching 20k, possibly due to the last topic.

Either way, time for Part 4!

Grr, see? I wanna know what the last topic was. :cmad:

I love how we get no explanation what. so. ever.
No warning. It just disappears.

:up:

Anyways ugh, new OT. YAY. It's already off to a OT-like start.

You mean you actually had respect for him at all? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"