X3 Teaser Poster is Up in Theaters!

hmmmmm i wonder how much those giant X's go for? i remember years ago when my bro worked in a moive place, he got all the posters and diarama things for free after there used. i would say you know someone that works at a place try to get one after the movie is out. i want one in the corner of my room :) lol i still got a scobby doo trailer film roll in my room.

Dark_Phoeinix86 said:
hmmmmm i wonder how much those giant X's go for? i remember years ago when my bro worked in a moive place, he got all the posters and diarama things for free after there used. i would say you know someone that works at a place try to get one after the movie is out. i want one in the corner of my room :) lol i still got a scobby doo trailer film roll in my room.

I got a stand off of Ebay for $70 tops, including shipping. :)

Dark_Phoeinix86 said:
what type of stand. (movie, game)?

I got the exact stand below.

Retroman said:
94005461_167077391c.jpg

:eek: Lucky bastard!!! hmmm i should pay a visit to the movies and somehow exit with that thing. lol

Be ready for the final poster in mid March too!!

Can't wait for all will come!!!

Angamb said:
Be ready for the final poster in mid March too!!

Can't wait for all will come!!!

Still any posters in our neighborhood, Paisano? :( I haven't go to the cinema in a while...

MoiBijou said:
Still any posters in our neighborhood, Paisano? :( I haven't go to the cinema in a while...

here in the north nothing still, this saturday i'm going to a different cinema and i'll see there

I hope they get some new posters up soon.. :(

-TNC

^^^Me too. It's been 9/10 months since the Claws poster was released.

Someone finally asked a great question over at Xverse.

They asked when the next poster set will be released, and if he knows what it looks like...

More sightings....

wingzrow 08.19.05, 02:06 PM
Just saw the poster for x-men 3 at my local theater and it's just wolverine's hand holding up three claws. Pure awsomeness.
Source: http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13787&page=3&pp=15

October 17, 2005

Weekend: movies, writing, and sneezing.

I found several untyped bits from the WIP and put them in. Also recovered an old scene that I’d thought I would need to cut. My word count increases! I should feel triumphant or something, but instead I just feel stuck. I know the deal: my pace got reset to “percolate” when I made a bunch of changes to my protag awhile back. I haven’t quite figured out how to work the new stuff into the old plot (or, failing that, rework the plot). I have no patience for the hidden dealings of my subconscious. I want answers, now. Or at least by the time I get off work.

I liked both Domino and Elizabethtown better than the reviewers did, but neither was fabulous. (The soundtracks, on the other hand….) Saw a poster for X3 in the lobby, which gave me a happy little shiver. And of course I want to pet Aslan on the big Narnia standup thing every time I pass it.
Source: http://www.sillybean.net/archives/694

LOL...That reminds of the gag that they pulled with Hugh Jackman's sister on the X2 set!..

-TNC

My local movie theatre (Regal Cinemas Hollywood 20) has that huge X3 cardboard standout. They have it sort of squished between the video games and the food bar, so it's a bit hard to see.

Luckily, I suggested they move it near the front and an usher told me as May gets nearer they were going to do just that.

More sightings of the teaser 'claws' poster....

From Vivian:
Thursday, July 14, 2005

X-Men 3 coming out!

I'm so excited! I just saw a poster for X-Men 3 coming out next May. Sweet! Now, I know that's so far away right now, but at least they're announcing the movie! I'm so excited! This is when Dr. Gray turns into the Falcon.... How *****in'..... Alright, that was just my thought for the moment. Thought I'd share....
Source: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=18578124&blogID=36252060

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"