X3's competition getting slammed by critics!

Strgts said:
I wish I could say that but thats obviously not true

Amen. Cause Scott wouldn't be dead. he'd be the one sticking by Jean. I just feel it's kind of silly that Jean picked Scott in X2 and then she kills him in X3 very quickly and all of a sudden this great love is there between her and Logan when he haven't even known her long. i mean if you look at the time that spans over the course of the films it would appear that Jean and Logan has known each other like a week. X1 he's comes to the school, they fight Magneto, then he leaves at the end and comes back, then they face off against Stryker, jean dies and go into X3. It not shown that Logan has been there for years or even months, but now he's the love of Jeans's life??? Come on.

I have always said there is a chance over the Hedge out grosses the Code

I think they will be close and both will boost up the box office, but face it the Hedge and Da vinchi split up the old and young...

X3 brings them all back togeather and gets the biggest numbers of May

MJB said:
Amen. Cause Scott wouldn't be dead. he'd be the one sticking by Jean. I just feel it's kind of silly that Jean picked Scott in X2 and then she kills him in X3 very quickly and all of a sudden this great love is there between her and Logan when he haven't even known her long. i mean if you look at the time that spans over the course of the films it would appear that Jean and Logan has known each other like a week. X1 he's comes to the school, they fight Magneto, then he leaves at the end and comes back, then they face off against Stryker, jean dies and go into X3. It not shown that Logan has been there for years or even months, but now he's the love of Jeans's life??? Come on.
her accidentally killing him is obviously what sends her over the edge... i just wish she thought she killed him (as well as the x-men thinking that too) and he returns at the end

Electrix said:
Must be a lot of Catholic critics...
as i drove by sony yesterday, i saw a whole 3 protestors.. haha with signs saying "witness the rath of god" and "blastphomere" lol i chuckled

Weadazoid said:
I have always said there is a chance over the Hedge out grosses the Code

I think they will be close and both will boost up the box office, but face it the Hedge and Da vinchi split up the old and young...

X3 brings them all back togeather and gets the biggest numbers of May

:up: :up:

Its a film and the book is in the fiction section. They should grow up.

MJB said:
A lot of people have no idea about the Phoenix story from the comics. Sorry dude, while good I think us comic fans knew that changes were going to have to be made to put Dark Phoenix on film. Personally I don't see DP being given a lot of time, between this cure and the DP storyline I think FOX should have done a two movie tie in like Matrix 2,3. It's just to much to be done in one film, so we know that DP is placed on the back burner with this cure in the forefront. X3 should have focused on Dp with elements of the cure coming in and then X4 focuses on the cure. Also Cyke should be there to help Jean and not PHUCKING WOLVERINE. I can't believe that Marvel let that shyt go down.

exactly my thoughts. but hey they'll just blame marsden's scheduling . right? it had nothing to do with getting logan and storm to the forefront

I think there were too reason why MI 3 didn't do so well:

May 5th is too early. Every year, the Summer schedule gets push forward. I mean, eventually, it'll start in April..

Also, because of Cruise's bad publicity. He needs to calm down.

Advanced Dark said:
Jesus DaVinci is getting slammed hard. Dark Horizons review now at Rotten Tomatoes. 6 for 6 all rotten. 0% fresh. LOL Of course the studio plants will have raving reviews but this is real bad. Will Ebert & Roeper give it a shot. If DaVinci comes in under 30% it's screwed long term because of the audience it appeals too which is older and more sophisticated than the "Over the Hedge" crowd. LOL
Here's JoBlo's review - he didn't like it either.

http://www.joblo.com/reviews.php?mode=joblo_movies&id=1422

Octoberist said:
I think there were too reason why MI 3 didn't do so well:

May 5th is too early. Every year, the Summer schedule gets push forward. I mean, eventually, it'll start in April..

Also, because of Cruise's bad publicity. He needs to calm down.

it kinda already has.....

Look at what has slowly but surely happened over time...

Certain bigger films are moving to April cause they know thats a good spot

Ice Age 2 was the big one this year, in years past Sin City, and 3 years ago Hell Boy.

Right now Ice Age 2 is the SUmmers biggest movie LOL.... and thats no April Fools joke!

:eek: I really expected Davinci to get better reviews than that.

I thought that this movie would have excellent reviews.

& its all based on a book that was made for entertainment & has no truth to it at all lmfao. God People can be idiots :o

Wow...6 rotten the last time I checked...Now 7?... :O

From what I can tell, Strgts, the content isn't what's hurting the movie the most...

-TNC

CapBeerCino said:
:eek: I did not see that coming!
Who did? Maybe everybody that reviewed it got blackmaled by monks and nuns to give the movoie a bad review. ;)

Strgts said:
& its all based on a book that was made for entertainment & has no truth to it at all lmfao. God People can be idiots :o

Yes sometimes people take things too seriusly.

lordofthenerds said:
Who did? Maybe everybody that reviewed it got blackmaled by monks and nuns to give the movoie a bad review. ;)

Lol, that could be... I wanted to catch it tomorrow when it opens but now im not so sure...

When I get the chance I will go & check out The Da Vinci Code. I could care less if Citics dont like it

Strgts said:
When I get the chance I will go & check out The Da Vinci Code. I could care less if Citics dont like it

I am gonna watch it anyways it look interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"