X4 Fan Fic( Rize Of Apocolypse) Help!!!

• Thread starter Darkness_Spider
  • Start date
D

Darkness_Spider

Wutup People...im new to the hype!!! im trying to make a fan fic but i need sum very very very talented artist and Xmen fans who want to help wit the script and my artwork...I want a good good artist to draw a handful of mutants theyd like to see in movie...along with apocolypse(remember its a new start after The Last Stand...so charecters have to be realistic)...i would really like the help please..!!!!

Thanks
Darkness
user_online.gif

I'm no X-fan but I'll certainly lend a hand. I'm creative by nature and I'd love to put my skills to good use.

Okay - first, spell check. Don't expect to write a story that anyone will take seriously if you can't spell words like "rise", "characters", "some", "Apocalypse" (that word especially), and "X-Men" correctly.

Second - shouldn't this story wait until anybody has actually seen X-Men 3 so you know how to follow it up? :confused:

I agree. u should wait until everybody's seen X-Men 3 so u can figure out how to follow it up.

*whips out tommy gun and blasts Cyclops and Owen to smithereens*
Did you hear something? Neither did I.
Now,what was i gonna say? Oh yeah, now I remember. Well, eventually some people are gonna come here and chide you about stuff like grammar and the fact that X3 hasn't come out yet. But the fact is, it's not like your Stephen Hawking trying to write the Great American Novel. This is just a fanfic on a message board. It's okay to misspell words sometimes. People are only human. And you don't have to base it off the real X3. Maybe you can just base it off some X3 fanfic here on the Hype. Or maybe you could suggest in the story some things that might happen in X3.
By the way, in my last post I said I'd help you write this and I will, but I have nothing to write. Send me a rough plot of your story and I will give you some ideas.

Eh, go back to writing about your guy with eyes in the back of his head.

You just as good as hanged yourselves in my next hype-based fic.

Well thanks for your warm welcome Invisiboy and to who said somthing about the z in rise i did it intentionally...Like invisiboy said its a fan fiction not a novel im looking for an award for somthing to do for fun so if ur not gonna help or b positive you can go elsewhere.... Invisiboy I was thinking me and you can work on a script put our ideas together...

Thanks
Darkness

Well heres what I've thought of soo far please if anyone has some things or anything they want to change let me know...I might end up changing it all but for now it that...

X4: Rise of Apocalypse

Symphony Music plays: Black screen white dots appear on screen

Female (voice): Mankind, throughout the years have made incredible change, and progress. It has evolved from a single celled organism to the great beings we are today. The dominant species Man has evolved into a more advanced stage of human species, Mutants. Through out the years mutants and humans have been in war, if not against each other its amongst ourselves, we’ve fought for acceptance, fought for freedom, and we fought for the right to live. But, the war still goes on….

White dots swirl really fast into a silver X4….

ENT: Egypt 200 B.C.

A huge man in the shadows is sitting on a throne cant make out much of the man except for his large build, and red eyes. He is engaged in a conversation with an Egyptian dressed in gold and white.

Man: You do know my power don’t you?
Egyptian: Yes My lord…

Darkness_Spider said:
Well heres what I've thought of soo far please if anyone has some things or anything they want to change let me know...I might end up changing it all but for now it that...

X4: Rise of Apocalypse

Symphony Music plays: Black screen white dots appear on screen

Female (voice): Mankind, throughout the years have made incredible change, and progress. It has evolved from a single celled organism to the great beings we are today. The dominant species Man has evolved into a more advanced stage of human species, Mutants. Through out the years mutants and humans have been in war, if not against each other its amongst ourselves, we’ve fought for acceptance, fought for freedom, and we fought for the right to live. But, the war still goes on….

White dots swirl really fast into a silver X4….

ENT: Egypt 200 B.C.

A huge man in the shadows is sitting on a throne cant make out much of the man except for his large build, and red eyes. He is engaged in a conversation with an Egyptian dressed in gold and white.

Man: You do know my power don’t you?
Egyptian: Yes My lord…

Whose is the woman's voice?

Storm...considering how everyone says shes the new leader instead of Porfessor X's voice its the new leader Stors voice....But im comming up with new ideas everyday i figured id write it before putting it up....:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"