Xbox Indie Games

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone play them? Anyone at least try them?

To get the thread rolling (although I have my doubts that it will actually roll anywhere) I'll mention a couple of awesome little games that you should try.

The first, "Miner Dig Deep", is a game where you dig underground to mine gems so you can sell them and buy better equipment so you can dig deeper and mine better gems and sell them so you can buy better equipment so you can dig deeper and mine better gems and sell them so you can buy better equipment so you can dig deeper and mine better gems and sell them so you can buy better equipment...etc...etc...It's very addicting. :woot:

The second game, "I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES 1N IT!!!1" is a game with, get this, zombies! The gameplay is very much like Geometry Wars, except instead of blasting colorful geomteric figures, you're shooting zombies. Occasionally the game will switch it up with parts that resemble Centipede and Asteroids. Also, it has a wicked theme song. :hehe:

Both of these games can be bought for one dollar each.

No.
It´s stupid, because they are fan made games, but not all markets have indie games.
So, i can only download demos from the US marketplace, but that´s it.

So, i don´t bother to even do that.

The only game I've purchased is Carnival Showtime.

I've not purchased any of them, but I have download trials of several of them. I've never been overly impressed with any of them to be completely honest. I've not tried either of those out though, I may download the trials and see what I think

Everyone should give "Arkedo Series - 01 JUMP!" a try.

It's a great retro-styled platformer with a slick presentation that's a lot of fun. It costs 240 Microsoft Points or roughly three dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"