• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good 360 games to pick up

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
I got 360 about a week ago and brought RB2, and so far it's the only 360 game I have. I'd like to know what other games I should get. So far I'm thinking about buying Gears of War 1 (I'll buy #2 later), GTA4, Soul Calibur 4, and maybe Fallout 3. Most of these have lowered prices and if I can spend less on games, the better for my wallet.

Mass Effect.
BioShock.
Mirrors Edge for something different.
Left 4 Dead tomorrow.
Halo 3

Call of Duty 4 has the best MP on the system.

Fallout 3 is probably the best, full, RPG experience on the system, altho Fable 2 is a great game just not as in depth as F3 as far as RPG's go.

Gears 1 and 2 are must own 360 games, so is Mass Effect.

Cant go wrong with GTA IV either. With the DLC somewhere in the distant future its only gonna get better(there is just NO telling on when that will be).

As Superman Beyond said, Bioshock, incredible game and should be cheaper now. The Gears games are incredible, COD for Live goodness, Banjo Kazooie is another good game that's available of a little less and different than just shooters. Also, download Bionic Commando Rearmed.

to get you going gamerscore wise, rent avatar the last airbender, than bring it back five minutes later. :up:

Mass Effect
Dead Space
Gears of War
Fable 2
GTA IV
Bioshock
Dead Rising
Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

And on XBLA
Castle Crashers
Alien Hominid
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Braid
Portal Still Alive (If you're not interested in getting Orange Box)

Last edited:
Gears of War 1/2
Left 4 Dead
Skate.
Call of Duty 4
GTAIV

Now
GTA, Halo 3, Rock Band 2, Gears of War and Need For Speed (any of them), FIFA 09
Later
Halo 3: Recon, Halo Wars, Prince of Persia & Tekken 6

And if you like REALLY LONG GAMES
Oblivion and Fable 2

Get Oblivion for PC if you can. It's more fun if you can hack.

Get CoD 2 and 4. Don't waste your time with 3.
GRAW and GRAW 2 (I liked 2 more but that's b/c I played the game like a tactical shooter and not like CoD)
Hitman: Blood Money is fun
Crackdown is great but once you've upgraded your character there's not much to do
Assassin's Creed is also good but short
Halo 3 for MP
MLB 2k7 if you want a baseball game

I hated Gears of War so I'm not recommending that.

Last edited:
I have it. It's really not, especially not Oblivion levels of length.

Yea its not Oblivion long. I feel its as long as you make it to be. I beat finished the main quest(while doing some side quests) in just under 20 hours. Im not done with all the side quests yet tho.

I was pretty disappointed with Soul Caliber 4, and The Force Unleashed is trade bait once you've beat it, although they've just released new DLC for it (Jedi skins), and i'm on the fence about MK vs. DC. Mirrors Edge definitely looks mad cool, the Game Informer gave it an 8/10. I didn't care too much for GOW, but i'm enticed to try out GOW2. The best news of the day: TEKKEN 6 is making its' XBOX debut next year!!

Call of Duty 4 has the best MP on the system.

Matter of opinion. I got bored of COD4 after a couple of months. I haven't touched it since 10/19.

For me I think Halo 3 has the best MP. Though, I can't rank up in it for s***.

Matter of opinion. I got bored of COD4 after a couple of months. I haven't touched it since 10/19.

Possibly, but the rest of the Live community seems to agree with me. CoD4 has been consistently the top played Live title since its release. I believe its only dropped outta that spot a few times. It now sits at number 2, right under Gears 2. Not saying Halo is bad tho. I still feel it has the best matchmaking system of any game.

For Xbox:Fallout 3,Fable 2,gta4,Gears Of War 1 and 2

For Arcade:Braid,Uno,Mega Man 9

Possibly, but the rest of the Live community seems to agree with me. CoD4 has been consistently the top played Live title since its release. I believe its only dropped outta that spot a few times. It now sits at number 2, right under Gears 2. Not saying Halo is bad tho. I still feel it has the best matchmaking system of any game.

The ranking system is the best IMO. Mainly because you get EXP just by looking at a guy. :oldrazz:

I'll get COD5 though. Keep me entertained for a couple months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"