Xbox LIVE Update

Yes, sadly.

Faster load times, you don't hear the loud "WHIRRING" of the disc drive when you're playing, and it prevents wear and tear on the disc drive since it's playing directly off the hard drive.

Benefits outweigh the consequences, for me at least.

Ugh, alright. I only have 4 or 5 games installed on my harddrive so I'll reinstall them later.

Meh, I'll decrease my odds of problems, any way I can.

:up:

I only have 60GB, so I don't like to install games on my 360. I did install SFIV, but that's the only one. I suppose that preventing wears & tears on 360 is a good thing, but I'm more afraid of RROD than anything else, and this cannot be prevented by installing games to HD.

I pretty much install every game i play. I have like 12 games installed to my HDD now and if i find myself not playing a game, ill erase it but if im playing anything, its installed. Im at the point now, where i cant play a game unless its installed because the 360 is so damn loud when a game isnt installed.

No kidding. I only have the standard HDD, but I still make sure to have whichever game I'm playing most at the moment installed. I popped Oblivion in the other day and HOLY CRAP my 360 sounded like an F16 taking off. Haha.

No kidding. I only have the standard HDD, but I still make sure to have whichever game I'm playing most at the moment installed. I popped Oblivion in the other day and HOLY CRAP my 360 sounded like an F16 taking off. Haha.

Haha i know. Thats what i used to do, just install which ever game i was playing at the time. Now that i have the 120 gig HDD, i pretty much install everything.

So, this coming Tuesday, "Games on Demand" is going to be up and running on Live :D I'm excited. Joystiq posted a little video and a list of the games.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/05/first-batch-of-xbox-games-on-demand-titles-revealed/

Assassin's Creed
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Burnout Paradise
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Prey
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
Fight Night Round 3
SEGA Rally
Kameo: Elements of Power
Test Drive: Unlimited
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Mass Effect
Tomb Raider: Legend
Meet The Robinsons
Viva Piñata
MX vs. ATV Untamed
Viva Piñata 2: Trouble in Paradise
Need for Speed Carbon

I plan on getting Bioshock again and Lego Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"