Yes Man

It have some Liar, Lair vibe in this, but I'll wait and see if Carrey can return to his old form, and whether we the audience are just tired of his act and his lousy movies.

Zooey Deschanel has been in...like...everything as of late.
She's such a terrible actress. And she looks to weird, like that chick at college who thinks indie rock music is better than Jesus.

Zooey Deschanel has been in...like...everything as of late.
She's such a terrible actress. And she looks to weird, like that chick at college who thinks indie rock music is better than Jesus.

I must be weird, because I love Zooey Deschanel. Wait, I am weird so I guess that's why I love her.

I know she got a crap role in The Happening, but I still think she is great. I love her quirkiness, and I think she is adorable. I don't know, I guess she's just my type.

I think Zooey Deschanel is hot and she seems a fine actress to me. There are alot worst actresses in Hollywood then her

Zooey Deschanel was awesome in Almost Famous, The Good Girl, Manic, Winter Passing, and ESPECIALLY All the Real Girls. Maybe she should just stick to indies because she really rocks the house in those. Oh, and she was probably the funniest guest star Weeds ever had.

But this movie will almost certainly suck. It sounds like Liar Liar 2. Oh well. It can't be worse than Dick and Jane, so that's something, right? The supporting cast is intriguing, at least.

I'm just reading Danny Wallace's new book, about how he searches out all his old friends, and I must say, his books all seem like pitches for a rom-com. :woot:

Looks like the return of the old Jim Carey, the trailer reminds me of Liar Liar. Might go see it, I haven't fully lost faith in Jim yet.

rldt1y.jpg

2igy52c.jpg

Yes Man...Thanks Hunter!

Seems kind of funny...Zooey looks pretty cute!

I might have to see this solely for Rhys Darby.

Well, this comes out Friday. Basically back to classic Carrey since he did Bruce Almighty...unless you count the animated Horton flick. I know he likes to branch out on occasion, but I always flock to his slapstick movies, man. Takes me back to his In Living Color days.

I might be going to a screening on Thursday.

saw the ad with twilight
looks hilarious

hopefully it brings carrey back to his best

Probably not that great, but i have some passes and a lot of time to kill this weekend so i will check it out.

Went to a screening tonight. I think I was the only one not howling, everyone around me seemed to be laughing their asses off. There were some funny moments and there was a sweet little romance going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"